Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Could someone be so kind to upload the original P3D shaders as it seems that I messed up and forgot to back them up manually.

ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used.
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used.
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hr3l1s8aff1x2f/BACKUPS.zip?dl=0

rename .OR to .fx, or .hlsl for HDR file.

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi, Simhead:

Could you please identify which are the files being modified after applying RSP?, i.e. files names, please, and location inside P3D.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi, Simhead:

Could you please identify which are the files being modified after applying RSP?, i.e. files names, please, and location inside P3D.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

ShadersHLSL folder:

Cloud.fx

General.fx

GPUTerrain.fx

and in ShadersHLSL/PostProcess folder -> HDR.hlsl

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

ShadersHLSL folder:

Cloud.fx

General.fx

GPUTerrain.fx

and in ShadersHLSL/PostProcess folder -> HDR.hlsl

Thanks, Predrag

Cheers,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thank you very much for this amazing piece of software!!.

Can't ask for anything better.

Wow what a shot man Great!

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hr3l1s8aff1x2f/BACKUPS.zip?dl=0

rename .OR to .fx, or .hlsl for HDR file.

Thank you. I still seem to have this issue: 

ERROR: backup of shader file C:\Users\Sam\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be restored.

ERROR: backup of shader file C:\Users\Sam\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be restored.

Looks amazing! Great Work!

I've got one issue though I can't seem to get around. My groundtextures turn very yellow which makes it not blend with lots of my addon airports. Is there any way to reset that value? I love the rest of the effects, just need to keep my groundtextures from going yellow.

I've tried some different settings and reset the shaders and stuff, but as soon as I make any adjustment in the program that involves the terrain or HDR the groundt turns dark yellow or yellow-ish (depending on the season).

Maybe I'm the only one having this issue?

Looks amazing! Great Work!

I've got one issue though I can't seem to get around. My groundtextures turn very yellow which makes it not blend with lots of my addon airports. Is there any way to reset that value? I love the rest of the effects, just need to keep my groundtextures from going yellow.

I've tried some different settings and reset the shaders and stuff, but as soon as I make any adjustment in the program that involves the terrain or HDR the groundt turns dark yellow or yellow-ish (depending on the season).

Maybe I'm the only one having this issue?

What sky textures you are using? They contain lighting and shadow color information.

Oh alright, not sure actually. I'm happy to change though, is there any recommended that will work better with this pack or is it just trial and error kind of?

Just tried some different ones and it was way better. Thanks so much for a fantastic tool and for your help!

big thanks SimHead!. looks great and works perfect with my custom Reshade preset:

tqou47b6.jpg

dy5w56br.jpg

• Upvote 1

So the program says that the "Receive" option for building and vegetation must be checked on for the autogen feature to work. But I don't want them on but I still have to check the Autogen tweak feature due to the autogen tweak adjusting the values for terrain brightness automatically after I install terrain shaders correct? Thank you

Eric 

Thank you very much for this amazing piece of software!!.

Can't ask for anything better.

KLdeFcW.png

This looks great. If you don't mind, could you let us know what cloud and sky textures are you using and what RSP settings?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.