Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Gerard, I uninstall and reinstalled P3D Client and the clouds are still black. What a mess.  Any other way to fix this mess?

Of I tried to restore it, and even uninstalled RealisimShader, but no luck.

What version of P3D are you using

Rich Sennett

Delete the 3 MSI files and download them again that did the trick for me.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

do i understand correctly that RSP1.1 does not support 3.3.5 with hotfix yet ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

do i understand correctly that RSP1.1 does not support 3.3.5 with hotfix yet ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Exactly dont try it - bad stuff happens

Rich Sennett

...whereas PTA does. Give Pe11e time to upgrade to 3.3.5, work out the bugs in RSP, and it probably will.

...whereas PTA does. Give Pe11e time to upgrade to 3.3.5, work out the bugs in RSP, and it probably will.

I'm much closer to NOT update, then to join the crowd, possibly the majority.  :Tounge:

From the point I updated to v3.2, I was tweaking constantly, especially while making RSP. Guess what, I'm sick of tweaking, upgrading, fixing... just want to fly now.

Either way, you will know if the new version comes out.  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'm much closer to NOT update, then to join the crowd, possibly the majority.  :Tounge:

From the point I updated to v3.2, I was tweaking constantly, especially while making RSP. Guess what, I'm sick of tweaking, upgrading, fixing... just want to fly now.

Either way, you will know if the new version comes out.  :wink:

Brother, I don't blame you one bit!  And for this same reason, with RSP and P3Dv3.2 running and looking awesome, I'm in the same boat  :Party:

Don't let this burn you out, just enjoy things for a while!  I haven't even taken the step to your "Ultimate" package yet, still totally happy with RSP!

Thanks again.

Hi all, 

Any ideas on how to get rid of the black clouds?

Restoring realshader backup

I've tried uninstalling real shader pack.

Deleting my shader cache.

Doing a p3d repair.

Reinstalling content msi, client msi.

Any other ideas? Or am I at the point of reinstalling my entire setup! 

May I very respectfully suggest that we get the first post in this thread with the download either amended or create a "sticky" above it warning that the current version will trash v3.3, I wish I had read the whole thread before installing, only get one day off a week and spent most of it trying to correct this :(

- Just clear your shader cache in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders

- restore original "ShadersHLSL" in P3D root folder

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

- Just clear your shader cache in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders

- restore original "ShadersHLSL" in P3D root folder

Question (all): does the "Restore Default Prepar3D Shader files" function in RSP work?

Still on P3D V3.2 of course, on the way to update to 3.3 next days.

Thanks for your replies.

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

that function doesn't work for me.

Only have a BU of (3.2) Cloud.fx, General.fx, GPUTerrain.fx and HDR.hlsl, is that enough to manually restore the originals?

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Only have a BU of (3.2) Cloud.fx, General.fx, GPUTerrain.fx and HDR.hlsl, is that enough to manually restore the originals?

Hi Massimo,

In theory, yes. However these files should be backups of the original P3D v3.2 files before ANY tweaks were applied.

Regards,

Mike

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.