Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Installed , tested, and works perfectly !

Major props to Pe11e !!  Contender for freeware of the year :smile: 

Will be visiting your "Donation" link...

WAT1460.png

Superb, thanks! K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Are there particular profiles for night and day, or will one profile setting cover both.

When you do a backup, where do the files go as I clicked on Backup but have no idea if it made any or not, or does it not do the backup until you click on install? 

Thanks

Edit! It is fine, I found the location now. Makes a folder in the documents folder and puts them there. :)

just 1 question:

Is it supposed to have some kind of confirmation when you hit the install button on every tab?

just 1 question:

Is it supposed to have some kind of confirmation when you hit the install button on every tab?

No, it just installs immediately and is done.

Thank you all for your support and kinds words!  :smile:

Confirmation dialog will be added in the next version, somehow I completely neglected that feature lol.

For some that have dark cockpit shadows or addon airports ground textures sticking like a sore thumb, be sure to choose high or medium terrain brightness! Default P3D terrain brightness is on high! Also you can try to get rid of unproperly lit ground textures by checking receive shadows for buildings and simobjects (some ground textures, aprons and taxiways are recognised in the sim as simobjects or buildings). 

And yes, don't forget to re-apply autogen tweak after changing terrain brightness value.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi Pe11e, this looks promising....  but I can't download it as Dropbox have stopped downloads of it. Can you set another link ?

Also can anyone tell how to get the 'Autogen tweaks' that are being mentioned...

Thanks all

• Upvote 1

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Confirmed that I'm also experiencing dropbox blocking the download.  It says it's due to the high number of downloads.

John

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.