Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Fantastic! Can't wait to load it into the Sim. Thank you for your hard work!

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

Its Amazing! You have done an excelent work! I never used to write in forums but this is really impresive and I have to say it! Its the thing I was waiting for P3D to be perfect. The dark terrain with shadows looks wonderfull and the haze is perfect! Congratulations and thank you for make this for all the simmers!

• Upvote 1

Fantastic work Pe11e .. and It would be possible to add cockpit shadows ? Thank You!

Best Regards J.C

Hi folks,

I don't use Shade (I always worry about too many addons).  If I decide to try this, how hard is it to uninstall...just in case. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Great job on the configurator, but is the app supposed to respond after one hits the Install button (like "Success" or "Shader files updated")?

Hi folks,

I don't use Shade (I always worry about too many addons).  If I decide to try this, how hard is it to uninstall...just in case. 

I think the the same way about to many addons Gregg. But this app makes a backup of your original shader. A couple of clicks will get back there. Pe11e has done a great job with this app.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Great job on the configurator, but is the app supposed to respond after one hits the Install button (like "Success" or "Shader files updated")?

I had the same question, and he said no. It just installs instantly. It leaves you guessing a bit, but once you hit the install button I guess you can just assume it has been applied. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Seems quite interesting. Downloading now to give it a try!!!. Thanks,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

IMPORTANT!

I've released new version with some very important notes added, so the link in my original post does not work anymore!

This is the link for new version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9uwo26t1el2zmc/RealismShaderPack_v11rc.zip?dl=0

I reported non valid link to moderators, so this new link should appear soon in my original post.

Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I fee like an idiot, but I can't figure out what is going on.

I downloaded the 1.1 and the lastest release from a few minutes ago. On the initial opening I hit restore as it recommends. Then, I did the settings as I wanted. I then loaded the sim up, and have no terrain textures.

I am running the latest version of P3D, running the .exe in admin, have deleted shader files and still no luck. I then hit restore and now I still don't have any ground textures.

I am not sure if anyone else is having an issue like this. I remember someone posting the last thread about the same issue, but they weren't running P3D 3.2. I hate to be the one to have the issue, was just hoping to give this thing a quick spin.

I did have v1 package working very well.

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

IMPORTANT!

I've released new version with some very important notes added, so the link in my original post does not work anymore!

This is the link for new version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9uwo26t1el2zmc/RealismShaderPack_v11rc.zip?dl=0

I reported non valid link to moderators, so this new link should appear soon in my original post.

Cheers

Make your post with the download link the "best answer". That way you can keep updating it and it will always appear at the top of all the posts in this thread.

Wow, so I'm not sure which part of this caused it, but my framerates dropped from 60+ down to 25-30 by enabling all the "receive shadows" options... is this normal?

If so, by by vegetation shadows and back to my happy framerate I'm gonna go...

Great app though!  Thanks for sharing... totally possible I'm just completely lost in left field somewhere ha

Love to see some screenshots.  And, also, how does it look at night?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I believe it's just veg and buildings receive shadow Allen.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.