Sign in to follow this  
Bionor

I just trippeled my FPS in XP10

Thanks y'all I'll report back...

C

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

On 4/30/2016 at 12:47 AM, Bionor said:

Now, I wanted to test the vanilla XP and fired it up to se how the fps was on default settings and, yeah, it was around 100fps. My initial thought was, "yeah buddy, something was up, but now its ok". I began installing my addons again, downloaded all new versions of pretty much everything. After all this was done, I fired up IXEG733 to test my new achievement, but dammit all, the fps was back down again to around 30. Crap, my HW suck!

Was it the nvidia power setting alone because you were getting high fps with reinstall, no addons and default settings? My system is Linux Mint and nvidia settings Power Mizer does not seem to make any difference if it is on Auto, Adaptive or Maximum.

I am probably replying to this thread well out off date.

Its been a while since I used XP10 and my HW has also changed some time ago, but from what I recall, it was the powersetting alone that trippled my fps. I also think it affected just a few gpu's from the 7xx og 9xx-series but I can not confirm this, so thats just a guess on my part:-) I've not had this problem in XP11 on my 1070.

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One