Sign in to follow this  
AirbusCG

Request: Holding at xxx in checklist

Hi Bryan,

would it be possible to add the "Holding at xxx" in a checklist that is already part of SOP 3 into SOPs 1 and 2?

It might not be done in the real airlines SOPs, however I would highly apprechiate it to have that option as many airlines still do this whos SOPs come closer to 1 or 2 than to 3.

And those who fly "correctly" according to SOPs 1 and 2 will never see it so it would not have any negative effect on them either :)

Any chance that his is possible?

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

That's not exactly what I am looking for though, in SOP3 the FO says "holding at flaps" in the landing checklist when the flaps are not extended to the landing setting yet.

Once the flaps are set you then say completet the checklist and the FO will ask for the flaps.

Many other airlines do that in real life which otherwise rather match SOP 1 or 2 rather than 3. That's why I would love to see this implemented into the SOPs 1 or 2.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!