Sign in to follow this  
joshuadouch

IRIS Grob 115E (Tutor) (module 1.0)

Here is my first LINDA module for the IRIS Grob 115E (Tutor).

I made this as I am starting a simulator project at my local Air Training Corps. 

Installation: 

1. Download and unzip

2. Copy the 'Modules' folder into your FSX/P3D folder e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\

3. Overwrite if it asks

Download from my website: https://ae.roplan.es/modules/IRIS_Grob_115E.zip

Thanks! I no longer use Linda but will steal your code to use in FSUIPC! Fantastic airplace add-on.

Appreciate your work.

Here is my first LINDA module for the IRIS Grob 115E (Tutor).

I made this as I am starting a simulator project at my local Air Training Corps.

Thanks for that.

Great to see another LINDA author around.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thanks Josh for your great work, I too am an instructor with the ATC, 18 years in the making. I have just retired from uniform back to a good old CI. I run a Flight Sim programme at my sqn and we too use the IRIS Grob great bit of kit. We have just recently completed a 24 hours touch and go nonstop flight around the UK using the Grob visiting 75 airfields that were or still are RAF to celebrate the ATC's 75th birthday. We are now building our own Grob cockpit sim we have just purchased the Matrox Triplehead2go Analogue good old ebay, we have split the work between 2 Pc's. 1 doing outside graphics via TH2G and the other running the instruments via Panel Builder. Should you update or add to your current Grob LVAR's especially the "Flight Assist" and radios I would be very interested. We are hopefully going to purchase Leo Bodnar boards to operate all our switches and encoders shortly then we are talking to other groups that can possibly help us with dual controls as in the real Grob. Let me know what you're sqn are upto perhaps we can team up and help each other.

Again many thanks for your contribution so far it has made our simulator even more realistic now.

Colin866