Sign in to follow this  

I have installed and configured PrecipitFX, 737 & 777 immersion, but I am getting no contrail effects with any of these aircraft. 

Some advice much appreciated.

Is this the official Forum for these packages? No answer to my question after having bought these 3 packages?

Is this the official Forum for these packages? No answer to my question after having bought these 3 packages?

Hi Joaquin,

The forum is mostly a user-to-user forum, it usually takes more time to get a response.

Additionally, we all have our lives to care about...

Have you gone through the Common Issues thread to possibly find an answer to your question?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven thank you for your reply and sorry if I sounded a bit despondent. Everything was working fine and suddenly almost nothing at all. Thank you for pointing me to the Common Issues which I will read through and hopefully solve the issues.

Regards

Thank you for pointing me to the Common Issues which I will read through and hopefully solve the issues.

Let me know the results!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

OK I did uninstall all three packages and reinstall them but still no contrails. Feedback very welcome.

Regards

Very recently rebuilt my sim PC with P3D v3.2 and can now confirm as follows:

First installed the 777 package and all effects and contrails worekd fine. Thereafter installed the 737 package and all also working fine, then installed PrecipitFX and now no contrails and no effects on any aircraft. The main reason why I rebuilt was due to this same thing happening in my last installation and no fix found to solve it. Very disappointed by the lack or an explanation from developer on how this can be avoided.and thinking of binning the software altogether.

Just wanted to add that removing Precipitfx and having 777 & 737 packages installed brought back full effects on those aircraft and default contrails for other installed aircraft.