Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

No apron/taxiway markings - Tenerife North? Canary islands photoreal

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to scenery - once a mesh is installed would any scenery/textures automatically be applied to that mesh - other textures etc.?

I've just installed the freeware photoreal scenery by Alberto Sanchez. When on the ground at Tenerife North there doesn't appear to be any markings apart from the runway ones. The apron texture is there as are the yellow taxiway signs but no taxiway centrelines at all.

If I were to install another tenerife north airport (just an airport) at a higher priority than Alberto's scenery, would it show up OK or would it disappear or interfere? the photoreal scenery has a different mesh I think.

NOTE I have Zinertek's HD Airport graphics and that seems to work on "everything"

Thanks.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hi T7, no I don't. Just stock FSX:SE.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)