Sign in to follow this  
Guest cebrown

No airports,runways or buildings

Guest cebrown

Can someone out there please solve my latest problem?I've lost all airports,runways, and buildings in the western Europe and north Africa area from Spain & Portugal, Corsica & Sardinia in the north, to Morocco & Algeria & western Tunisia in the south. All other areas are absolutely normal, both default & add-on sceneries. I removed all mesh & landclass in the area and although it worked before , no such luck this time. I can't think of anything else to try and hope some kind soul can help without having to re-install everything again.System:- AMD 64 3200+,1gb ram,Nvidia 57256 graphics,Creative Soundblaster live 5.1.

Scenery for an airport on the east side of the Adriatic - don't remember exact name right now - but has a bad exclude file which takes out everything for a HUGE area.Edit Have you installed LDDU - Dubrovnik - Croatia ?That's the airport which causes the problem. There is a fix file out, but I've not had much luck with it.From the lddu-fix.zip file - Delete two exclude.bgl files in LDDU scenery folder (files which begins with 0_xxx) and copy new two files to the same folder.Also - if you have installed the Old Town scenery - lddugrad.zip - watch out for those exclusion files.I don't have the scenery on this computer - but will check later.

Guest allcott

You haven't unchecked scenery files in the FS menu have you? You can disable scenery elements without uninstalling them and if you have uncheckd the wrong box, that might explain it.Allcott

Guest cebrown

Many thanks to Reggie Fields. You were right on button. I removed Dubrovnik add-on scenery and every thing returned to normal. Like you,I found the ammended exclusion files hadn't fixed the problem. Once again ,many thanks.