Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Shared cockpit full flight?

Hi,

Just wondering when video number 13 (shared cockpit full flight) from the the FO course will be released.

It was shown on the website as due within a few weeks or so when I bought the course, then got pushed back, and more recently was described as "coming soon".  Now it appears to have been removed.

I hope that this is just a mistake, and that the video will still be delivered (I have paid for it, after all).

Thanks.

Hi,

Just wondering when video number 13 (shared cockpit full flight) from the the FO course will be released.

It was shown on the website as due within a few weeks or so when I bought the course, then got pushed back, and more recently was described as "coming soon".  Now it appears to have been removed.

I hope that this is just a mistake, and that the video will still be delivered (I have paid for it, after all).

Thanks.

Hi Hippo

I was intending to push out an update about this and some other things this week, so your question is indeed timely.

We added the shared cockpit flight as a kind of 'bonus' right at the end of the First Officer course. We ran out of time with Josh before we had a chance to satisfactorily complete it as we faced a bunch of technical challenges with recording two streams, three mics (the plan was to have Josh as the observer) and get it all done as slickly as you guys have come to expect from us. We have tried!

We then came up towards the recording schedule for the 777 and other things so I have decided to move the shared flight deck flight into the Q400 Captain Program where we'll also cover the HUD and a bunch of failures. The shared flight deck flight from that Program be available to view for free to First Officer customers. I can't give a timescale on it just yet as it will depend on when we can schedule Josh back from flying his A320 to help us put it together.

So to answer you, it's not a mistake and will indeed be completed. Please bear with us a little longer.

Regards

Ben.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I, joining Hippo in his plea, will wait patiently for the 13th module...

Josh, stop playing with A320s and come back to work!

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Congratulations on the launch of the 777 but, where is chapter 13.  This is becoming like the UN resolutions (running now into 4 figure numbers!).

All of my best wishes for this New Year.

Good day for Ch.13: FRI 13th Jan 2017  Cool, don't you think! :fool:

Hi Guys,

Congratulations on the launch of the 777 but, where is chapter 13.  This is becoming like the UN resolutions (running now into 4 figure numbers!).

All of my best wishes for this New Year.

Good day for Ch.13: FRI 13th Jan 2017  Cool, don't you think! :fool:

We have a plan for the shared cockpit flight. Even Kofi Anan will approve!

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi guys,

I have not forgotten you yet; it has been over a year now since our request.  Any news?

Best regards.

I'm getting old and have begun to forget things.  A friend of mine advised me to write memos on a pocket notebook.  I started doing so back in Oct 9th 2016 and then forgot where I put the notebook.

Yeah!! 😃...guess what?  I found the old notebook and my last memo was: "CHECK AIRLINE2SIM POST IN AVSIM FORUM"  - 13,800 hours since my last post.

?????? 

Edited by GMFM