Sign in to follow this  
Jolk

Q400 cadet training course

Hi, 

Quick one to existing users, I bought Q400 cadet training package Saturday , and no news from the team, I cannot access the videos in my profile.

I'm trying to figure out if the delay is normal or not, thanks to share your experience ;)  

Cheers 

Louis

You cant  access  the cadet  thru  your  profile , if  you read  the faqs  you would have  found  your  answer,  to view  the cadet   you have  to enter  the vimeo  web  site  since  that's  where  the  vids  are  hosted  unlike  the  first officers  course  which are hosted   thru the airline2sim   web  page

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thank you very much Peter, 

As I bought the cadet course on Airline2sim website, and not on Vimeo on demand, I though access would have been on their site.

I'll try to found their videos on Vimeo 

Hi again, 

Looks like if you buy on airline2sim site you cannot access video through Vimeo on demand :( 

I'll be patient and wait for Airlin2sim team's answer

thanks

I remember reading somewhere that you have to access their vids on their website now.  Have you tried that?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Looks like if you buy on airline2sim site you cannot access video through Vimeo on demand

have  you logged  on  on the vimeo  site  as  I have  no issues  viewing  ,  you have  to   register  and  log  in first,

Hopefully ben can clear this up for you soon, could be just a matter of activating your account

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If you log into the Airline2Sim site, you can click on Training Programs and then click on Cadet Training Program. All the videos can be viewed or downloaded there. Works great for me.

You all need to read the FAQs again...

If you originally purchased the Cadet course anywhere other than the airline2sim.com site, then you will need to go to that reseller to watch or download the content. I bought the Cadet course directly on vimeo as well. I can only access it through my vimeo account and not on the airline2sim site. I have since purchased the second course, the First Officer series, which I can access as a stream or download from the airline2sim site when logged in to my account there.

A2S state clearly that they have no way of knowing who bought the Cadet course from where, unless it was bought directly via the A2S site. If you purchased the course directly through the airline2sim.com website, then you should be able to access the videos by clicking on the "Training Programs" button when logged into your account. If not, then something has happened during the purchase process, or the transaction did not go through. In that case, I would strongly recommend you contact Ben at airline2sim. I am sure he will sort it out for you.

Andrew

I also believe you should have received an email from A2S.... maybe check your SPAM folder?

Enjoy the videos, it's an excellent course made by a consummate professional who rose to the top in my book of people who care about putting out a quality product for FS (CAVEAT: he's a friend, but that's only because he's a REALLY GREAT GUY who cares out our community).

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thank you all for your answers and advices

So I confirmed I have bought through Airline2sim

When I go to the training programs section, video are not activated (orange not green), I checked my SPAM, but no activation mail.

And I also send a mail using Airline2sim's contact section giving my paypal transaction details, but no answer yet.

Looks like they don't yet have activated my purchase, I bought it only 4 days ago, I'll wait a bit more:)

In any case thank you for your help

Hi Jolk

Sorry for your troubles with getting this activated. I'm afraid I've no email from you so far. Please email me directly at ben at airline2sim.com and we'll get you up and running with the training. We've seen a lot of transactions on the site recently after our IXEG 737 video preview so occasionally one or two run into activation issues. No biggie, we can sort it fast.

Also just let me clarify the Cadet course - as Andrew said we cannot account for who bought it from where. Unless you ordered it directly from our site then we have no way to verify your purchase. It's not unlike buying the PMDG 777 from Aerosoft and then trying to download it from PMDG's site. Cadet customers need to go back to their original reseller to view. Going forward, we intend to have everything on our site which will simplify things, thankfully.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your answer.

I just sent you details by mail as requested.

With all great feedbacks about your training,I was a bit impatient ;)

Thank you

I have done the Intro and the first lesson.  Great stuff Ben.  I really like the format.  I will be moving on to the other courses when I'm done with this one.  Good work to the team.  :smile:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

I have done the Intro and the first lesson.  Great stuff Ben.  I really like the format.  I will be moving on to the other courses when I'm done with this one.  Good work to the team.  :smile:

Bill

Great stuff Bill. The Q400 is a bit hazy for me now (I need to watch my own Training Program :) ), but if you've any questions then fire away! 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com