Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Un tour di aeroporti militari italiani

Otherwise, flying the Bearcat is kinda fun.

OH MY! Do we have another RTWR racer?  The Bearcat in the RTW Race has 1 specific purpose and does it very well.

I must agree.. It is fun, and done right, very fast.

As for the sounds - Are you running something like ACCU-Feel ?  Standard issue sounds are not affected whatsoever by the condition of the canopy.

Let me know.

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi, Roman.  So Accu-Feel is the culprit?

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Yeah, Accu-Feel has a box to check for cockpit sounds, or some such.  I ticked the box and the engine sounds are audible with the canopy closed.  In the outside view, the engine sounds are weak enough (at idle), that I have to turn my volume control to max.  No big deal.  So I'm inclined to join you tomorrow and fly the Bearcat.  But the Tigercat is also an awesome bird as well.  Flew it Monterey to Half Moon Bay last night with nary a hiccup.  Perhaps on another trip...

Stew

...Otherwise, flying the Bearcat is kinda fun.

Oops! Another aviation door has opened. A2A Spitfire next? :BigGrin:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Oops! Another aviation door has opened. A2A Spitfire next? :BigGrin:

Yes, quite possibly.  Before FSX, I used to fly MS Combat Flight Simulator and its Spitfire almost exclusively.  Lots of fun there, shooting down Me109s and Heinkels. :db:

Stew

OK I think i'm ready, I mean my sim is setup, have teamspeak configured, tested out on digital theme park.

Checked a couple of my planes, copying over from my old setup failed, I need to reinstall them....I should be able to do this tonight.

So, now I'm confused again.

For folks on the west coast of NA, is it 10am or 11am??

Bryan fltsimguy

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

11 it is thanks

however am i missing something....05:15 local time set.  It will be pitch black.!

Near CAM3

I'm going to attempt the P47.  its been awhile so this should be a bit crazy

Near CAM3

Sorry I'm not going to be able to join you again this week, I'm out this evening.  Would have been a good run out for my new Mosquito.  Normal participation should be resumed next week.

Hope everyone has a good flight, and welcome back MikeM! Hope you had a good time in Oz.

11 it is thanks

however am i missing something....05:15 local time set.  It will be pitch black.!

I don't think so.  Ron is just being a harda$$.

Sorry I'm not going to be able to join you again this week, I'm out this evening.  Would have been a good run out for my new Mosquito.  Normal participation should be resumed next week.

Hope everyone has a good flight, and welcome back MikeM! Hope you had a good time in Oz.

Sorry you can't make it, Nick.  Would have liked to see that Mosquito.  See you next week!

Stew

11 it is thanks

Fear not! By the time everyone has gathered their 'stuff' around them the sun will be making an appearance.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I will be late to the show, Gents, but will catch up with you wherever you are mid-journey.  Unexpected interruption....Grrr.... :mad:

Stew

While things are still a mess around here trying to finish off setting up this new computer, here are a couple shots of my setup at this time.

IMG_20160507_090910.md.jpg
IMG_20160507_091107.md.jpg
IMG_20160507_091127.md.jpg

Near CAM3