Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Sim Center

Hi Guys,

How's the Sim Center coming along?. Will there be any PMDG (737NG in particular) software packages available for purchase that allows use in a flight deck?.

Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

How's the Sim Center coming along?

The hardware is temporarily put together so that we can test it in parallel with the 747v2. We really won't do much with the Sim Center until after the 747v2 comes out.

Will there be any PMDG (737NG in particular) software packages available for purchase that allows use in a flight deck?

After the 747v2 gets put together, we'll be working on moving the networked function back into the 737 and 777 so that we can use them in FDS sims in the sim center as well. No timeline on that, but it's in the plans.

Kyle Rodgers

We really won't do much with the Sim Center until after the 747v2 comes out.

Could you remind me again when that will be?  :Batting Eyelashes:

Andrew Jones

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm looking forward to its release... I miss my PMDG 737NG stability.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Could you remind me again when that will be?  :Batting Eyelashes:

ha ha

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm looking forward to its release... I miss my PMDG 737NG stability.

Welcome. I'm eagerly anticipating the Sim Center, and I believe it will be the NGX or the 777 that will be the first sim available to the public.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

I hope it's the NG,  :smile:  I'd like to get PMDGs cockpit builders software integrated with my Flightdeck Solutions 737NG flight deck ASAP.

I miss that PMDG 737 feel and AP stability throughout all phases of flight.

Thanks Kyle

Hi,

I hope it's the NG,  :smile:  I'd like to get PMDGs cockpit builders software integrated with my Flightdeck Solutions 737NG flight deck ASAP.

I miss that PMDG 737 feel and AP stability throughout all phases of flight.

Thanks Kyle

Are you using ProSim 737 or Sim-Avionics? ProSim 737 should smooth as glass.

Hi,

I use sim-avionics.

Hi Kyle,

Mike-

We have a mutual friend at FDS.  He was supposed to tell you that we would feed you some stuff to test as we work the NGX into the networked environment.  He probably forgot because I was too busy flooding him with other feedback items on the 747. 

We are still working the kinks out on the 747 side- going through efficiency issues and making sure we can offer the best possible performance across a range of network setups.

I may post some images and a preview of what we are up to shortly... 

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,

That sounds great, I'm looking forward to the next big jump in home flight simulation. I cannot thank you guys enough, you've taken my simming to new heights.