Sign in to follow this  
vikelu22

fs2crew wont work on second flight.

Hey guys maybe someone can help me out

I DID a fresh install of pmdg 777-2 and 777-3 and also reinstalled fs2crew { ALL P3D}

now i know fs2crew works for p3d... but only on the first flight.

the first flight everything works perfict but when i want to do another flight { re sttarting the sim} the voice button is still on and when i give commands no green bar, when i click the voice button p3d goes into an app hang and stops responding.

i use asn and fsdt kjfk,kord. gsx/ ut2, and vpilot,

like i said it worked when i did a fresh install but when i restarted the simulator and got the fs2crew window open , i said preflight checklist please, and got no green bar, also clicking the voice button wich was on , it crashes and goes into an app hang.

The program Prepar3D.exe version 3.2.3.16769 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 346c
 Start Time: 01d1a635ca453494
 Termination Time: 137
 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: 0d3e1558-122a-11e6-be3f-d8cb8ac5e990
 Faulting package full name:
 Faulting package-relative application ID:

everything is run under admin, also when i installed it to.

hope someone can help

thanks

vikelu

ive also lost the green bar

Edited by vikelu

the first flight everything works perfict but when i want to do another flight { re sttarting the sim}

If you want to do a 2nd leg with FS2Crew 777, you do not need to 'Reset the Flight', which results in everything being re-loaded.  I wouldn't do that anyway because you'll run into the SDK warning. 

If you want to do a 2nd leg, just complete the shutdown procedure, and then cycle the Main FS2Crew Mode back to the 1st mode and start from there.

Best,

Thanks for the fast reply, what i mean is i exit the sim so one day i fly and the next day i want to fly this happens.

Thanks for the fast reply, what i mean is i exit the sim so one day i fly and the next day i want to fly this happens.

If using VPilot in P3D v3, ensure the FS2Crew Config Option related to On-Line ATC is set to No.

But I doubt that it's it.

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Ive done a fresh install of windows 10

all drivers

p3d

fs2 crew

and pmdg 777

and addons

but still no luck

I did one flight like i said one day then i wanted to do another flight the next day , when i boot it up no green bar,

voice working great in other applications as well as training speech recognition 3 times and still no luck.

admin privileges set on all how ever im still haveing read only permissions on p3d folder even though i disabled it before....

when i boot it up no green bar,

Toggle the DSP button on the FS2Crew Main Panel. 

That toggles the Green Bar.

So long as the VOICE button is 'on', and showing on, the speech recognition system is running.