Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Australia is truly incredible vistas...Coff's Harbor at Dusk..heading down the coast...

2016_5_4_17_5_32_656.png

I bid everybody at AVSIM a good night/good morning...as I bank into a beautiful Australian vista....and chase the setting sun....good night/good morning , all!

....I'm gonna be here for the next few weeks of sim time... :)  That's fer sure...

2016_5_4_17_10_40_228.png

2016_5_4_17_14_13_638.png

2016_5_4_17_15_7_221.png

2016_5_4_17_16_5_789.png

2016_5_4_17_16_44_687.png

• Upvote 1

Does "SP 4" that is now sold instead of the green, red, blue and gold packs included the entire country of Australia for that one price? I think it does but for some reason I am having a hard time confirming.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Does "SP 4" that is now sold instead of the green, red, blue and gold packs included the entire country of Australia for that one price? I think it does but for some reason I am having a hard time confirming.

Cheers, Pete

Yes.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks Jose I think I will need to add this to the list. This is starting to look like an expensive month. Those shots look great.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

It's really beautiful,I have been there,too   :wink:

s54tpixz.jpg

without Australia scenery pack .

Great shot!  Almost looks real.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Mitch, some really, really good shots.  The blending of colors are beautiful.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________