Sign in to follow this  
klamal

Aerosoft Anchorage X with Orbx SAK how to?

Can anyone please post instructions HERE on how to get AS PANC to work in SAK?  I cannot register in the orbx forum no matter how hard I try.  Go to the forums and get a page stating I don't have permission for that with no way to register or do anything else.  So, i have seen the links to the post there on how we do this.  But, can we PLEASE get it posted here what we need to do?  Or, FIX your support forum!!!

Thanks.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Are you saying you were banned from the Orbx forums?  Or what?

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Can anyone please post instructions HERE on how to get AS PANC to work in SAK?

You really need to contact Orbx and register, the information you want is hidden for the obvious reasons. and the Orbx support do not come here to AVSIM.

tpewpb-6.png

Are you saying you were banned from the Orbx forums?  Or what?

Not that I'm aware of.  I think I've only visited the sight a few times.  Never posted anything.

You really need to contact Orbx and register, the information you want is hidden for the obvious reasons. and the Orbx support do not come here to AVSIM.

Crazy ridiculous!  I don't understand why this is such a "secret".

I can't access anything in their forum.  I can log in.  But, that's it.  I guess I will have to figure it out on my own.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

What problem are you having?  Seems like you'd put AS Anchorage above SAK.  I assume there's something ugly going on.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

What problem are you having?  Seems like you'd put AS Anchorage above SAK.  I assume there's something ugly going on.

Yeah, so my latest flight, I unchecked the Anchorage-Terrain from the scenery library.  However, upon arrival into PANC, there were trees everywhere on the airport.  I saw that was the "easy fix" in what could be posted publicly.  But, it's not the "easy fix" for me.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

I can't access anything in their forum.  I can log in.  But, that's it.  I guess I will have to figure it out on my own.

There is no secret and it is certainly not  ridiculous ! OrbX gives access to the support forums only to those who can prove that they are genuine buyers which is fair enough ! 

If you can log in, not as a visitor but as a registered user, I do not see why you couldn't go to the proper forum where there are instructions how to make Anchorage X compatible with SAK.  

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

There is no secret and it is certainly not  ridiculous ! OrbX gives access to the support forums only to those who can prove that they are genuine buyers which is fair enough ! 

Guess I can't argue with this...

So then they need to provide a way to register a new product and/or potentially fix whatever issue I'm seeing.  I must have registered a product I bought of theirs some time ago but now can't register SAK with them maybe to get into this forum?  I don't know.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

So then they need to provide a way to register a new product

All products are registered with FSS when you buy it! and Orbx Admin`s have full access to the FSS data base to verify your order number, so when you join the forum they require you to provide a purchase order number to enable you full access to support, please check your spam folder for an activation email, if you have no luck PM me with your details and i will pass it on to the Orbx Admin.

tpewpb-6.png

On 5/5/2016 at 9:44 AM, klamal said:

Not that I'm aware of.  I think I've only visited the sight a few times.  Never posted anything.

Orbx posted on their forum a long set of instructions detailing the way to accomplish this.  It is not as simple as most people think it might be because of the landclass and vector differences between the two products.  

Log on to the Orbx Forum and ask for the link.  I am sure that it's still there.  

I looked at it and for me, I decided that it just wasn't worth the effort for an airport that I hardly ever fly into.

Dale

Ummm...Dale, this thread is a year old already (2016).

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"