Sign in to follow this  
Guest digipilot

BEV Enhancements - Suggestions?

Guest digipilot

I recently purchased BEV and think it is a great product, but I do not think I am using it near its full potential. What other programs bring out the best in BEV? Ultimate Terrain? FE? FS Genesis? Megascenery? Are they compatible or not? DP

Hi, Yes it seems to work with all, I have UT and Megascenery loaded and don't seem to have any problems. From what what I have read it replaces all the default scenery of msfs9 good luckTonyMY RIG Processor:INTEL 3.73 EEOperating System:WINDOWS XP PRO SP2Mobo:INTEL D925XECV2RAM:KINGSTON KVR533D2N4/512 X 2Video:eVGA 6800GT Drivers 81.33Storage:PRIMARY SATA 120 SECONDARY: WD 120 X3Audio:REALTK ON BOARD

Guest firehawk44

I have UT, FE, FS Genesis 38m textures (free in the AVSIM library), and all of the Megasceneries installed. No problems however, I understand Megascenery takes precedence over BEV textures which is okay as they are good enough standing alone. Just make sure the Megasceneries are at a higher priority than UT (higher Area/Layer than UT or below UT in the Scenery Library) or you'll have serious problems loading the sim and scenery, Megasceneries will be constantly blurred, and FPS will dramatically suffer. I flew a flight from Chicago to St Louis last night and the landscape appeared almost real. Extremely detailed and the best textures I have ever seen since owning FS. I was constantly saying to myself "OMG" and "Wow!" the whole trip. Hope this helps.Ciao,Jim

>I recently purchased BEV and think it is a great product, but>I do not think I am using it near its full potential. What>other programs bring out the best in BEV? Ultimate Terrain? >FE? FS Genesis? Megascenery? Are they compatible or not? >>DPI'm currently running UT, (Can/AK and US) FE, FSG mesh and FSG LC and they co-exist nicely together. BEV is compatable with any mesh.JoeD

Guest digipilot

THANKS EVERYONE...I am running it with FS LC and Mesh and it looks great. I can't wait to add UT as well.