Sign in to follow this  
dhsimmonsfsx

MCP II Radio and Lights

I cannot find any specific documentation on the AUX and Lights buttons. I have read that the base VRInsight MCP II product drives the radio section when Linda is used. But cannot find any specifics for the Lights and AUX buttons. They do not seem to work on my unit.

Please HELP.

I have another post dates April 27, 2016 that NO ONE has bothered to answer. Is LINDA no longer being supported. The basic VRInsisge documentation leaves much to be desired for detail.

Hi dhsimmonsfsx

Welcome to LINDA. You have not been ignored. LINDA is a freeware utility that I support in my spare time. I must have missed your original post while away on a well earned holiday. So please show a little patience and there is no need to start a new thread.

Apart from the LINDA Manual (which is a little dated) there is no documentation for the VRInsight Combo MCP2 panels. The Radio part of the of MCP panels has been implemented by default in LINDA. The radio button functions will be executed regardless of any additional function has been assigned. The 3 buttons in the bottom righthand corner are (clockwise) Light, Squelch and Swap. The Light button toggles the MCP panel button lights and aircraft panel lights (if aircraft implemented the default panel light functions). The Squelch button toggles the select radio/nav aid on or off (indicated by an asterisk * beside the radio (eg. COM1 *)). The Swap button swaps the standby frequency with the active frequency. These buttons should be left unchanged.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew