Sign in to follow this  
jpi19

FLC not working

The FLC works much better in the CJ2 and as the two aicrafts shares the same proline suite, I just wanted to know if there is a way to import CJ2 FLC coding into the Hawker.

Thanks for your help

Jean Pierre

Off topic but you are spot on CJ2 is a dream to fly but Hawker not so much - too bad as they should work the same 

Rich Sennett

Flying the Hawker with Burt's mods is the best aircraft outside of the PMDG 737, IMO.

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to know if there is a way to import CJ2 FLC coding into the Hawker.

Looks like FLC is a pita on all carenado planes. Did you find  a way to make FLC work ?

Thanks

On 5/6/2016 at 3:19 PM, silverheels2 said:

Flying the Hawker with Burt's mods is the best aircraft outside of the PMDG 737, IMO.

^^^That.

So to those whow also own the Premier1 from Carenado. I just istalled the Premier1 autopilot_bezel.spb and autopilot_bezelvc.spb (found in the CARPROLINE21_390IA.CAB) in to the unpacked CARPRONLINE21 folder (Backup the old ones first).

Only thing is the AltWheel 100 steps are not working. Maybe someone with more xml coding skills than me can step in here?

Just a new Hawker with a working Autopilot in P3dv4 after this little hack! FLC is working, ALTSEL ist working.... just try it out!

Bruno 

Bruno 

So one has to ask, What are burts mods and where you can you get them?

Jack Cannon

On 7/23/2017 at 8:38 AM, bakerman said:

So to those whow also own the Premier1 from Carenado. I just istalled the Premier1 autopilot_bezel.spb and autopilot_bezelvc.spb (found in the CARPROLINE21_390IA.CAB) in to the unpacked CARPRONLINE21 folder (Backup the old ones first).

Only thing is the AltWheel 100 steps are not working. Maybe someone with more xml coding skills than me can step in here?

Just a new Hawker with a working Autopilot in P3dv4 after this little hack! FLC is working, ALTSEL ist working.... just try it out!

Bruno 

I'm guess this will only work with the Premier and not any other Proline product from Carenado?

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:24 AM, Jcannon said:

So one has to ask, What are burts mods and where you can you get them?

On 22.10.2017 at 3:15 AM, Caribpilot said:

I'm guess this will only work with the Premier and not any other Proline product from Carenado?

Yes I think so, just be course of the autopilot panel. Its the same in the Hawker and the Premier.

Bruno

Bruno