Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

Toposim Terrain Mesh

HI Mike

Go to http://www.toposim.net and click the Login & Registration link at the top right on the menu.  Enter your email address.  A temporary password will be emailed immediately, log in, change your password if desired.  Once your account is set up, I can add you to the Legacy Galaxy group.

Just tested it, working fine here.

Thanks

Justin

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Back to the OP's topic: The all new Toposim Mesh has impressed me. It has indeed become my mesh of choice.  My P3Dv3  loads quickly now...no hang at 6% like with FSGlobal. The detail is unsurpassed and you have a developer who actively supports his forum and honors his past commitments (even though they were from a different company).  Go to the Toposim web site and check it out for yourself. This is the sort of developer worthy of our support.

Hi Justin,

All the page does is flash and bring me back to the same page, I tried with my old user name and password as well create a new one via email in your store. When I log into your forum, I get email address already in use.

UPDATE: I'M IN - You need to fix your main page log in Justin, it will not allow a user name to log in, you must enter your email address, even though your page states user name or email address. Your web site shows I registered seven months ago.

HI Mike

Go to http://www.toposim.net and click the Login & Registration link at the top right on the menu.  Enter your email address.  A temporary password will be emailed immediately, log in, change your password if desired.  Once your account is set up, I can add you to the Legacy Galaxy group.

Just tested it, working fine here.

Thanks

Justin

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi John

Did you use the "Login & Registration" link along the top, or did you end up on the stock Wordpress login screen?  If you end at the stock login screen, it's not working right.  You want to use the "Login & Registration" link.  You'll end up at the Toposim Distribution Center, My Account page, where you simple enter your email address and a temp passowrd will be emailed to you.  Use that to log in, then change your password if desired.

Thanks

Justin

Justin - Toposim

HI John

The Orbx FTX Global Vector is recommended, which will fix the notoriously low-res and inaccurate global coastlines and hydrography.  The two products compliment each other nicely, and havng accurate vectors will enhance the whole presentation.  As well, Flight1 Ultimate Terrain, which is also high-quality and accurate vectors will do the same. 

Thanks

Justin

Justin - Toposim

Hi Justin,

Just read your reply to my forum post on your site, thanks for getting me setup as a Galaxy Lifetime member again... As a result, I'd like to donate $100 for your efforts in making my sim experience a better one... Is there a donate link on the site, I didn't see one and I know Vic said he has donated a few times.

It's refreshing to see someone honor an agreement made to its customers some time ago even after said company has been sold...

Aside from this $100.00 donation today, you will continue to have my support through donations every now and then.

Thanks Justin

• Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Mike you always show a lot of class, I'm sure Justin will appreciate your generosity.

I used to use FS Genesis, although not a Galaxy Member, then opted for the convenience of the FS Global 2010 DVD set.  Today I picked up the North American and Asian Toposim bundles (buy one get one free deal).  Have not had much of a chance to explore yet but so far it looks good...will and will pick up Europe soon. 

While I could have paid the small fee to PILOTS for a V3 installer I decided against it. 

RE Thomason Jr.

I should have explained myself a little more.  I have Global Base and Vector.  Also have several of the regional ORBX sceneries (NorCal, SoCal, PNW)

John

HI John

The Orbx FTX Global Vector is recommended, which will fix the notoriously low-res and inaccurate global coastlines and hydrography.  The two products compliment each other nicely, and havng accurate vectors will enhance the whole presentation.  As well, Flight1 Ultimate Terrain, which is also high-quality and accurate vectors will do the same. 

Thanks

Justin

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

Hi Justin,

Just read your reply to my forum post on your site, thanks for getting me setup as a Galaxy Lifetime member again... As a result, I'd like to donate $100 for your efforts in making my sim experience a better one... Is there a donate link on the site, I didn't see one and I know Vic said he has donated a few times.

It's refreshing to see someone honor an agreement made to its customers some time ago even after said company has been sold...

Aside from this $100.00 donation today, you will continue to have my support through donations every now and then.

Thanks Justin

HI Mike,

Thank you very much.  Appreciated very much.

I had a crowd-funding widget up, but apparently removed it in a trouble-shooting attempt, then forgot to restore it.  Dah.  In any case, you will now find a link on the right of the Toposim Distribution Center home page.

Let me know at the Support & Community site if anything doesn't work right . . .

Thanks again

Justin

I should have explained myself a little more.  I have Global Base and Vector.  Also have several of the regional ORBX sceneries (NorCal, SoCal, PNW)

John

Hi John,

Good, both FTX Global Base and Vector will fit nicely with Toposim terrain mesh.

The regions should not present a problem in most cases.  If you experience anomalies, simply switch the layering of the Toposim Continents and Orbx region and in most cases that should fix any problems.  Then within the Orbx regions, the Orbx terrain mesh will display, and outside the Orbx regions, the Toposim Continents terrain mesh will display.

Let me know if you have further questions

Justin

• Upvote 1

Justin - Toposim

Quick question.  When I look at your site where it says "Stock Up Now - Buy Any Continental or Regional Bundle, Get One FREE!", I am not able to select the continent that I want.  I had planned to buy North America and get Europe.  Am I only able to select the ones offered?

John

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

Hi Justin,

The donation has been sent.

Thanks again

Mike

HI Mike,

Thank you very much.  Appreciated very much.

I had a crowd-funding widget up, but apparently removed it in a trouble-shooting attempt, then forgot to restore it.  Dah.  In any case, you will now find a link on the right of the Toposim Distribution Center home page.

Let me know at the Support & Community site if anything doesn't work right . . .

Thanks again

Justin