Sign in to follow this  
john murray

fs2crew fsxse

Just went to fsx-se. reloaded  pmdg  737  and 777.   Reloaded fs2 crew for both  from previous purchases..  cannot get  main panel to come up on either.  System checks show all ok   and  I set key "c"  as noted. Any advise  anyone??

Just went to fsx-se. reloaded  pmdg  737  and 777.   Reloaded fs2 crew for both  from previous purchases..  cannot get  main panel to come up on either.  System checks show all ok   and  I set key "c"  as noted. Any advise  anyone??

Take a look at the panel.cfg file for each aircraft.

Ensure FS2Crew is on the panel.cfg file.  It should be if the system check is okay.

Also try opening the FS2Crew Main Panel via the VIEWS - INSTRUMENT PANEL option.

If it loads okay, it means your assignment used to open the Main Panel is wrong.

Also ensure your Transparency Slider in the FSX Options is not set to full... that would cause the panels to be invisible.

Transparency sliders to zero-no mention of fs2crew in the 737  or 777 panel.cfg. no opening using views-instrument panel. system shows panel cfg.  ok  but no signs  as stated.

???

Did you install FS2Crew into FSX SE using the FS2Crew installer or did you try doing a migration of some sorts?

Try doing a fresh install of FS2Crew.

Important: Make sure the FS2Crew installer is correctly locating the location of your FSX SE location (main folder).  I suspect it's not.

The folder path should look something like this for FSX SE:

Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

Re-enable FS2Crew via the Config Managers.

Cheers,

I got the 777 to work  but still having problems with 737 .   I am loading into steam path  but 737 main panel will not come up. I am not using any migration tool.  I am using current 737 version  v 2.0  direct from  fs2 crew. Any more ideas??  Thanks

update-   777 has the  fs2 crew  in the panel . The 737 does not, plus the 737 has a number of panel.cfg files  

update-   777 has the  fs2 crew  in the panel . The 737 does not, plus the 737 has a number of panel.cfg files  

Pls send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

I'll get you setup via a Remote Desktop.

Cheers,