I have been using CH Pro Pedals for a long time but lately am having problems with loss of taxi speed (continuous braking) after releasing the toe brakes.  The flag at the bottom corner of the screen shows "differential brakes" when applying the toe brakes but shows "brakes" after releasing them.  I have to engage the parking brake and then release it with keypresses to resume taxi speed ("brakes" flag disappears).  Is this a hardware or software issue?  If the pedals are at fault, why does setting and releasing the parking brake release the toe brakes?  I have a lot of other why? issues about life in general but better left for another time.

Art

While I don't have those pedals, I have heard/seen this issue before.

It may be as simiple as either adjusting the sensitivity or null zone. By increasing the sensitivity or moving the null zone to close to zero.  I am not totally sure but I seem to recall there is a bug here that can be worked around. 

Try indendently to make these adjustments in the extreme to see if it corrects the problem.

So Options>Settings>Controls, set controller type to the pro pedals and make the adjustments testing various settings.  It should not take too long to test out what I am saying.

If that doesn't work, then I am not sure.

Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

The flag at the bottom corner of the screen shows "differential brakes" when applying the toe brakes but shows "brakes" after releasing them.

Check that the Reverse box for the differential brakes has not become unticked.

??

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

It may be as simiple as either adjusting the sensitivity or null zone.

You nailed it.  I caused the problem myself when I made some adjustments to the sensitivity.  Now works great following your advice.  Thanks.

Art

You nailed it.  I caused the problem myself when I made some adjustments to the sensitivity.  Now works great following your advice.  Thanks.

Great to hear. Now off and flying.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3