Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

REX4 in all its Glory

Amazing stuff REX & RSP - match made in heaven - Romantic sky texture in use - Very impressive - I think you will agree

2hg8hzt.jpg

• Upvote 5

Rich Sennett

Yep, awesome! It is indeed romantic match!  :wub:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Yep, awesome! It is indeed romantic match!  :wub:

Thanks for RSP Buddy - works some magic for sure  :wink:

Very nice!

Thank you   :wink:

Rich Sennett

I Concur :smile: Awesomeness 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Rich,

It is beautiful. How did you managed this scenery? Is it ok to use REX Essential Plus +RSP then REX 4Direct+ Clouds combination with RSP ?

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I Concur :smile: Awesomeness 

Thanks Guys

Rich,

It is beautiful. How did you managed this scenery? Is it ok to use REX Essential Plus +RSP then REX 4Direct+ Clouds combination with RSP ?

Hi Ahmet - if you want to be sure just load your REX4 + SC Clouds settings you want (sky colors - cloud choices - etc.) and then re- set your RSP but I dont think it matters really - if you choose more themes after in REX you should still have RSP doing its thing - not sure but appears to be working I have not re-set RSP - just loaded new REX textures

By the way this was Orbx weather version 4 in P3D menu - medium cloud density in P3D settings and 80mi distance 

Ahmet  ah just read your post a bit better - you can use essentials just like you use REX4 - doesnt matter - but if I were you I would stick with just REX4 as it has the native texture P3D support

Rich Sennett

Rich, that is truly a wonderful capture!

Thanks Tim - what a wonderful product - looks so amazing - REX Team making it happen  :dance: looking forward to the future - going to be awesome   :dance:    do a little dance - get down tonight lol

Rich Sennett