Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

loosing atc text and brake messages!!

fs9 is really starting to become frustrating to the nth degree, im about ready to delete everything and start all over again with a fresh installwhenever i fly intesive aircraft like the pmdg 73g or the lds 763 and i alt-tab out to start up my weather programs, when i come back in there is no text in the atc window anymore, the keys work and the atc works but no txt any moredoes anyone have a clue as to whats going on? it just started about 1 month ago and i cant figure out what it would have beenwould messing with editvoicepack have anything to do with it? because i did run the voices at an excelerated speedciao!Brian S

Ciao!

I have a similar problem but it usually occurs if I switch away from Flight Sim after I have pressed Fly Now and witing for the flight to load.Unfortunately I don't have a solution at this stage other than not switching away.The good news is that I don't think it is editvoice pack, because I don't use it.RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

well thats a real bummer, im in the middle of a complete re-install of everything FS relatedso hopefully that will cure it and i think i need to be more careful of addons, sometimes you can get so much crap added on that you cant keep straight anymore whats up and you have no way of knowing...ciao!Brian S

Ciao!