Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

WX Advantage Radar

Hey!

What are you doing? Are you flying into some nasty weather?  Not sure?  Check it out with this:

http://store.rexdownload.com/advanced-weather-radar-for-fsx-fsx-steam-edition-and-p3d-v25-v323/10-wx-advantage-radar.html

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Colin, 

This looks great! Is it ready to go with the B55 & C310 VC's? 

Yup.  The installers for those (and the 737) include updates for the WX to be "in VC".

It's critical to note that you MUST have P3D 3.2.3 (latest update) or it WILL ctd.

Thanks!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Tim,

I completed my order on the official Rex Store hours ago and the transaction was successful. Everything in my account appears to be OK. I also received three emails, one of them with the serial number.

However, I can't find the executable for the download. Can you please help me?

Thanks.

Did you have your AV off?  It's likely it was quarantined...

Did you have your AV off?  It's likely it was quarantined...

I use no AV (provided you were replying to me). I tried to sign off and in again from two different machines, same result.

I assume the link for the downloadable file is within the Order history section, but I can't find it. Nor I found any actionable link in the emails, except the one for the invoice.

did you use Gmail to purchase?

did you use Gmail to purchase?

Yep, my usual Gmail address. For the records, it is the same address I used with Milviz for the B55 and the C310R.

Well, I think i'll have to have you head on over to REX support... I can't help you if you're not even seeing the download link...

If anyone has this working in sim, please post some pics!

OK, now the link was added and is finally visible.

Thanks

You should be taken care of now. Sorry for the glitch!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Tim,

I completed my order on the official Rex Store hours ago and the transaction was successful. Everything in my account appears to be OK. I also received three emails, one of them with the serial number.

However, I can't find the executable for the download. Can you please help me?

Thanks.

You should have received an email just now with the link.  Please advise if this is the case.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

You should have received an email just now with the link.  Please advise if this is the case.

I did. Thank you very much for your support. Problem solved.