Sign in to follow this  
oscarbcn78

PMDG737 Module Issues

Hi,

I have several doubts with LINDA. I don´t know if it is normal or they are errors:

-I can´t find a BUS TRANSFER assignement for PMDG 737NGX.

-Disengage bar don´t synchronize correctly with PMDG 737NGX. When I press Disengage bar sometimes don´t produce any effect on the MCP of the airplane, and another times one press produces several ON and OFF movements on the lever of the airplane...

-LDG ALT don´t synchronize correctly with PMDG 737NGX. When MCP shows 0 overhead panel shows 150, when MCP shows 50 overhead panel shows 200, and so on.

Thank you.

It'd be good if this topic was renamed NGX LINDA issues. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi,

I have several doubts with LINDA. I don´t know if it is normal or they are errors:

-I can´t find a BUS TRANSFER assignement for PMDG 737NGX.

-Disengage bar don´t synchronize correctly with PMDG 737NGX. When I press Disengage bar sometimes don´t produce any effect on the MCP of the airplane, and another times one press produces several ON and OFF movements on the lever of the airplane...

-LDG ALT don´t synchronize correctly with PMDG 737NGX. When MCP shows 0 overhead panel shows 150, when MCP shows 50 overhead panel shows 200, and so on.

Thank you.

Hi

Thank you for your question. I have now moved your post to the more appropriate LINDA Support sub-forum.

• The PMDG737 BUS TRANSFER is missing from the current module. I will be issuing an update module shortly so keep an eye on the LINDA Download sub-forum.
  • The AP Disengage is implemented under NGX_AP_MASTER_on, _off and _toggle. I can find no 'bounce' in the function but I have recoded it for the new release.
  • There are a couple of problems with the LDG ALT and FLT ALT functions. There is no way to read the values from the simulation or if the knobs are operated with the mouse the displayed values in the MCP will become de-synchronized. There is also a coding error which I have corrected.

Thank you for your input.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scott

seems to me, all assignments only move the switches and knobs, but do not write LVAR, so there is no action.

I know there are different variables for the moving things and the action it selve.

switching of packs, move the switch but do not switch the packs off.

also any engine assignment is not working.

Using P3D v3.2.3 old MCP1

I have to downgrade my NGX-Modul until this is fixed.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi Scott

seems to me, all assignments only move the switches and knobs, but do not write LVAR, so there is no action.

I know there are different variables for the moving things and the action it selve.

switching of packs, move the switch but do not switch the packs off.

also any engine assignment is not working.

Using P3D v3.2.3 old MCP1

I have to downgrade my NGX-Modul until this is fixed.

Thank you Roland. That is probably my misunderstanding of the interface. It is not the easiest to get to grips with. I will address this asap.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Copied the FLTAlt and LDGAlt part of V4.0 into the old module, that works very well. 

If you fix something I will test V4 again.

• Upvote 1

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi Andrew,

it would be perfect, if the user.lua will not be overwritten by installing the ..\linda\aircrafts\PMDG 737NGX folder. 

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi Andrew,

it would be perfect, if the user.lua will not be overwritten by installing the ..\linda\aircrafts\PMDG 737NGX folder.

Noted. I will change the extension to user.default.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK