Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

NL2000 installer doesn't work

The NL2000 installer does not work, it does not install any scenery and texture files in my install. Not even for the libraries. They were not any help in email. Can someone help me or know how to fix? The installer thinks the scenery files are all installed but nothing is installed. I really would like the airports I do not care about the photo scenery.

Right click and run as administrator.

I think you have it in Program Files (X86)

Last version number is NL2000 v 4.0.68

Install the Libraries first.

Try it and you know it.

Jan

Right click and run as administrator.

I think you have it in Program Files (X86)

Last version number is NL2000 v 4.0.68

Install the Libraries first.

Try it and you know it.

Jan

FSX is installed on a 2nd hard drive, have run as adminstrator. Tried installing the libraries, the installer says it installed them, but no files get installed into the D:\NL2000 folder I created.

A other way if you don't want the photo scenery.

I have 7-Zip File Manager,when i right click on nl2k_v4.06_eham.nl2 for example and select Open the file open.(don't know if WinZip open this File)

if you create a folder EHAM and place the Scenery and Texture in this folder and activate it in the Scenery Library then you have the Airport.

EHAM airport is a heavy one for your Fps.

For EHAM or other airports there is no need for the library's,libary is for buildings in the country.

Jan

A other way if you don't want the photo scenery.

I have 7-Zip File Manager,when i right click on nl2k_v4.06_eham.nl2 for example and select Open the file open.(don't know if WinZip open this File)

if you create a folder EHAM and place the Scenery and Texture in this folder and activate it in the Scenery Library then you have the Airport.

EHAM airport is a heavy one for your Fps.

For EHAM or other airports there is no need for the library's,libary is for buildings in the country.

Jan

It's just a zip file that can be opened in 7zip? DOH why did I not think of trying that? I will manually do this to unpack all the great looking airport scenery and see if that works when I get home. Thank you very much! I have Aerosoft EHAM but want the other airport sceneries from the NL2000 package. Thanks

Sorry but for some airports you need the Library, install this also.