Sign in to follow this  
rwcatherall

Nav and Strobe Light Issue

I'm running Prepar3Dv3 with PMDG 737 installed. Everything appears to work just fine with the exception I have no Nav or Strobe light display.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bob Catherall

Robert Catherall

MOD NOTE: Changed title. Please use descriptive titles. "PMDG 737 NGX" in a subforum called "PMDG 737NGX" is like labeling all aisles in a grocery store "Grocery Items."

Do you have HDR enabled?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes HDR is enabled.

Do you have any programs that modify effects, lighting, etc?

REX is one of these programs.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the reply Kyle,

I have no 3rd party addons other than 'FSDreamTeam CYVR'. That's about it. Everything else appears to work including landing lights.

Bob

Robert Catherall

I have no 3rd party addons other than 'FSDreamTeam CYVR'

Have you tried seeing the lights at a default airport?

EDIT:

Additionally, one of the versions of Prepar3D had an issue where, if you didn't load the flight at night, the lights wouldn't show. Try starting the flight at night, too.

Kyle Rodgers

Okay I've tried your suggestions but no luck. Anyway I thanks you for trying to help it's appreciated.....

Robert Catherall

Okay I've tried your suggestions but no luck. Anyway I thanks you for trying to help it's appreciated.....

Go ahead and submit a ticket. Link is in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

That sounds good but I don't know how to submit a ticket let alone link it to your  signature. 

My comment earlier was that the web link to get to the support site so that you could submit a ticket is in my signature. If you can get to this forum, create an account, and submit a post, then you can definitely follow this link, create an account, and submit a ticket. Once you do that, one of our support staff will be able to help you out.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

Kyle Rodgers

Bob Catherall

Your first and last name need to be on all posts not just the first post in a thread - http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.

Set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save and your name will be on all of your posts.