Sign in to follow this  
silenthunter1999

Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X Europe STARs

Hello.

I have a little problem with this bird.

As it seems that STARs in America are entering correctly, that's strange that I can't enter ANY STAR in Europe.

There's no matter on what airport, every time I set STAR, it's not showing up in FMC.

I can enter everything else, Approach and Runway too, just can't enter Europe STARs.

I know this plane was created in think of America flying, but maybe you know how to fix it?

Sorry for bad English  :P

Regards.

It's been a couple of years since i had this aircraft installed and flew it, but I don't remember ever having that problem with this aircraft.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hello.

I have a little problem with this bird.

As it seems that STARs in America are entering correctly, that's strange that I can't enter ANY STAR in Europe.

There's no matter on what airport, every time I set STAR, it's not showing up in FMC.

I can enter everything else, Approach and Runway too, just can't enter Europe STARs.

I know this plane was created in think of America flying, but maybe you know how to fix it?

Sorry for bad English  :P

Regards.

The aircraft is not broken and doesn't need fixing, but there is something wrong with your technique or your installation of the navdata.

DJ

I didn't mean that aircraft is broken, I don't know why but i just can't enter STAR in FMC for Europe airports. I can select STAR page and select STAR but it is not showing on FPL page.

As I said, rest is fine otherwise that.

I tried couple times reinstalling navdata.

Navdata is from Navigraph, special version for Eaglesoft products.

Regards.

Yes, I have exactly that problem!

I will write to Navigraph, maybe they could help.

This is strange - I tried different countries. Germany, Norway and Poland aren't working. USA is working fine. I don't know rest. For now I have to manually enter STARs with restrictions :(

Regards.

The thing is, I'm using the 1605 AIRAC from Navigraph and I have no trouble entering SIDs and STARs from Europe and the UK... your issue is not a generic AIRAC problem.

DJ