Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Autobrake & Keyboard Shortcuts?

Does anyone know if the autobrake can be made to operate with a keyboard shortcut? The programmed FS9 shortcut does nothing in this aircraft and I assumed there was a conflict with the key combination, but it seems not. Unlike PMDG, PSS etc., the RFP doesn't seem to have any programmable keyboard shortcuts (that I can find, anyway).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It should be in the assignments "DECREASE AUTOBRAKE CONTROL&INCREASE AUTOBRAKE CONTROL" but I think that it doesn't work.

Gianfranco corrias

No, the FS9 assignment doesn't work with the RFP, but I can't see why it wouldn't. Usually it's due to a conflict with keyboard shortcuts, but I can't trace one for the RFP autobrake.

Slightly annoying with this aircraft (one of the few things that is!), as upon landing you have to open up the overhead panel to turn off the autobrake, which is full screen and so you are 'blind' for a few seconds uintil you close the panel..

Application of brakes manually will turn off the autobrakes.

I am not sure it does in the RFP, the switch remains where it is. At least, that's what I recall - not 100% sure: I'll have to go back and check, I may be wrong.