Sign in to follow this  
AndreK78

interactive with Co Pilot PMDG 737 NGX

I am again -

I startet P3D, MCE and so on... now I will start the Aircraft (is in cd modus) ,

if I say: Batterys on ...  - no Problem, but If I say : Request Electrial up with APU , then dont happend... what is my mistake?

I need a data who looks step to step what doing to say... and so on ... could you help me ?

Thanks and Greets and sorry for my little English...

Request Electrial up with APU

The issue is with the trigger sentence you're using. It's not the one expected by default.

With NGX loaded, go to <Command> tab of the MCE user interface and click <Voxscript> button.

You will see a list of trigger sentences for various flows. 

Either memorize the existing sentence (I believe it's "Electrical power up with apu"), or simply modify the flow name to use your own verbiage above "Request Electrical up with APU". Then Presto, your custom command will become the trigger sentence.

Select flow, click <Rename Script> and type whatever sentence you want to use to trigger the flow. You can even use non-English language.