Sign in to follow this  
gritz

Howard 500 Curtains problem

I have a Howard 500 that I would like to create some videos with but I would like to fly with the curtains in the passenger compartment open.  They will not open on my favorite Windows 10 FSX system with Ezdok that has all my favorite scenery on it.  They will open on 2 older systems that have Windows 10, one has Ezdok and the other does not. Shift e ...2 is the keyboard combination.  I have even copied the hw500vc4 folder from one that worked to this one ... still no go. Occasionally I get a message "If Simconnect does not answer in 10 seconds go to the Simconnect Tool and select the right version" .... ???? I have NO idea what that means.  There are no manual buttons to open the curtains, only the key combination. I even tried removing the Curtains bmp file hoping that I could see through.  I know, dumb but I want the windows open. I've searched online ... no help. I could not find any reference to "curtains" in the aircraft files.  So ... if anyone knows how I can program the curtains open .... that would be really nice.