Hi All,

Im having a nightmare installing, when I put my serial into the installer.exe I get a 0 error code. Carenado support have said that its something blocking the installer from connecting to the server, I have disabled everything, Firewall both on my pc and on my router, I have no antivirus, Ive basically cleared a pth for everything but to no avail. Carenado have now stopped helping, basically its my problem and not theirs. I have made multiple purchases recently from flightsim store etc and have no problems with any of them.

Are there any tech Guru's that can help me!!

Thanks in advance.

~shaun.

Hi All,

Im having a nightmare installing, when I put my serial into the installer.exe I get a 0 error code. Carenado support have said that its something blocking the installer from connecting to the server, I have disabled everything, Firewall both on my pc and on my router, I have no antivirus, Ive basically cleared a pth for everything but to no avail. Carenado have now stopped helping, basically its my problem and not theirs. I have made multiple purchases recently from flightsim store etc and have no problems with any of them.

Are there any tech Guru's that can help me!!

Thanks in advance.

~shaun.

have you tried running the installer with 'Run AS Administrator'

bob

Hi,

Yes Ive tried that...I think I have another issue within my pc thats blocking the installer... Ive since (regretably) had a refund from carenado as I just cant get it to work.

Thanks for your help.

~ Shaun

Hi,

Hope you've managed to solve your install problems however, I may have a possible fix in case you haven't. I used to have exactly the same issue as you and, like yourself, I had everything disabled on my PC, but any Carenado aircraft that required online activation would still not install. It turned out the problem was an internal firewall on my broadband account, one of those "parental controls" things. Try logging into your broadband account and look for parental controls or similar. Turn that off completely and it should cure the problem. Hopefully.

Cheers, Sam