The small pilot's window opens and closes and the sound increases as it should when flying, but the sound level should also increase while on the ground with the engines running and doesn't.  I think that is the glitch - no increase in outside sounds when small window is opened on the ground.

I reported this to Support at carenado.com

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I think I may be crazy...

But take a close look at the antennas on the lower fuselage.  They're not connected to the rest of the model...  can somebody confirm they're seeing this too (please!) ?

Mark

The #2 VOR does not drive the RMI's VOR needle. And yes, the ADF works for me, but it requires too much L-R-Center clicks with the mouse to control which digit is changed. This should be made much easier, one different click spot for each digit. I will submit tickets.

JCH

The #2 VOR does not drive the RMI's VOR needle. And yes, the ADF works for me, but it requires too much L-R-Center clicks with the mouse to control which digit is changed. This should be made much easier, one different click spot for each digit. I will submit tickets.

JCH

Wow good catch there is three of them dangling in mid air in th mid sectio forward - thats not an easy fix as its in the model yikes

Rich Sennett

Wow good catch there is three of them dangling in mid air in th mid sectio forward - thats not an easy fix as its in the model yikes

Just wireless technology? LOL!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Just wireless technology? LOL!

LOL not good news for modeler - but I cant see that happening in the modeling stage - something else must be going on 

If you look on Their website at product pictures they are clearly correct hence my statement on something else has gone wonky 

Rich Sennett

I'm using P3D 2.4 and all is fine with the undercarriage nothing dangling....odd!

I'm using P3D 2.4 and all is fine with the undercarriage nothing dangling....odd!

Thanks Martin seems to be an issue with P3D 3.2 maybe - are you using the latest version of AC500 or did you install day one version - trying to figure out whats going on - I re-downloaded when I heard they updated something - thanks

I think I may be crazy...

But take a close look at the antennas on the lower fuselage.  They're not connected to the rest of the model...  can somebody confirm they're seeing this too (please!) ?

Mark

Mark are you using P3D 3.2 by chance if so which version the very latest or the first version LM released - thanks

Rich Sennett

Rich,

Using the day one version with your new paint, looks great :smile:

Thanks Martin - just re-installed it factory still seeing this - sent e-mail to Carenado - I have no idea why this is happening never seen it before

25riedd.jpg

Rich Sennett

OK, if I play with the spot view carefully I do see a little space like you are showing here, the other ones look fine.....odd.

Martin

OK, if I play with the spot view carefully I do see a little space like you are showing here, the other ones look fine.....odd.

Martin

You mean only this paint is showing the gap - I will go check now 

Checked they are all doing it

Rich Sennett

Nope - I'm one of the few P3D 1.4 Dinosaurs left on the planet - so it's not limited to just the later versions of P3D...

I was wondering if it was a texture issue - but I'm seeing it on a different texture from the one in the picture above...

Mark

No, meant the other units on the undercarriage look fine, just the rear one....

Nope - I'm one of the few P3D 1.4 Dinosaurs left on the planet - so it's not limited to just the later versions of P3D...

I was wondering if it was a texture issue - but I'm seeing it on a different texture from the one in the picture above...

Mark

Not a texture issue - thanks for info - ticket sent to Carenado with this picture - see what they think

Rich Sennett