Sign in to follow this  
PEDRO SEPULVEDA

I dont can activate my pmdg 777-200 and -300

Hi team of the PMDG

I wanted to ask for help and support for my products purchase order for the B773 FSX 282128 Order # 282128 - Order Date: 7/23/2014 - ORDER CODE: VAJ0115485348 and purchase order 252989 for FSX B772 Order # 252989 - Order Date: 12/02/2013 - ORDER CODE: DAA2178389042, which acquired legally with you and try to install again on my computer tells me that reached the limit of authorized installation.

I do not understand why forbid me install my products back and more when for reasons of damage to my computer I had to format on several occasions and even I had to install the product on another computer of my membership, having to reinstall and several ocaciones the product you buy them.

I appreciate your cooperation and that it was not economical to purchase these products and more to me that I live in Colombia and effect change at the rate of my country get very expensive

Pedro Sepulveda

PMDG order ID # 310383

Order Date: 3/6/2015

I too am having problems installing PMDG 777-300 using P3D.

I am able to install PMDG-200 and activate but when trying to install PMDG 300 after flying the 200 I get the following:

Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid Prepar3d installation code.

I know P3d v3.2 is registered since I put my codes in and have been flying for awhile. 

I read the install files about moving the P3D folder.

I reformatted my computer and I have the same problem.

I installed in the default folder and also installed in the C:/Lockheed/P3D folder after reformatting three times.

Tom Johnson

Hi team of the PMDG

If you can still edit your posts remove all the order numbers, dates, and order codes. That information is between you and PMDG. It is for no one in these forums.

I too am having problems installing PMDG 777-300 using P3D.

• Upvote 1

Not able to edit.

But I did find out what my problem was.

I did a new extract of the PMDG 777-300 zip file and deleted the old extracted file and everything is working ok.

While installing the first extracted file it must write back to the file where the P3d program is installed.

Tom Johnson