Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Revised AC500 interior

The new Carenado Aero Commander Shrike 500 is a great plane, but some of us (me included) thought that the interior, here especially the carpets, is a bit too much on the rough side. This new interior replaces the carpets, gives a fresh paint to the column of the yoke and brightens the interior somewhat. Milton Shupe has developed the original AC500 for FS9 and has given her a wooden panel as alternative option. That is why I have included a wooden panel here too. The worn leather has not been touched.

Also the Carenado Beech C90B King Air has received a cabin upgrade. The panel has the same wood and the cabin shows now a two-tone leather interior.

Default AC 500 panel:

Panel1default.jpg

Revised AC 500 panel:

Panel1revised.jpg

Wood AC 500 panel:

Panel1wood.jpg

Default instrument housing:

Panel2default.jpg

Revised instrument housing:

Panel2revised.jpg

Revised rear cabin:

Rearcabin.jpg

This is the zip code: carenado_ac500s_interior.zip

And now the Carenado Beech C90B King Air:

Here’s the default panel:

C-90BPaneldefault.jpg

And this is the alternative:

C-90BPanelwood.jpg

Here’s the default cabin:

C-90BCabindefault.jpg

And here is the alternative:

C-90BCabinrevised.jpg

This is the zip code: carenado_c90b_king_air_interior.zip

I hope you’ll enjoy

• Upvote 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Brilliant!  I am going to look for it in the library  :smile:

Bert

Very nice - thanks for the time - what do you mean zip code ? no link listed - as Bert has stated you man avsim library ? thank you

Rich Sennett

Excellent news!. Great community. Thanks!

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Downloaded and installed. :hi:

Why not a bright new cockpit? :wink:

Real Deraps

Very nice - thanks for the time - what do you mean zip code ? no link listed - as Bert has stated you man avsim library ? thank you

Both files are already posted !!!. I've downloaded both of them already, minutes ago!!!

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Both files are already posted !!!. I've downloaded both of them already, minutes ago!!!

Ed

Thanks Ed - thanks Bernd - good stuff

Rich Sennett

Actually looks really good, still worn, but new carpets and a touch up paint job..

I am deleting the original folder  :smile:

Bert

Hi Bernd:

Thanks for posting. Downloaded and installed both excellent mods. I've noticed that in the "cleaner" version of the cabin for the 500S, at night, is its a little difficult to see the engine levers (all three and with cabin lights on). Probably in a future update you could check and put that panel section a little bit more visible at night?.

I think the mods are excellent. The original cabin was too rusty an exaggeratedly damaged.

Cheers!

Ed

Cheers, Ed

Thank you gents, I am happy that you like it. Sorry that i forgot to mention that it was uploaded here on avsim, but luckily you found it. It was 2am and i was a bit tired :-)

Hi Bernd:

I've noticed that in the "cleaner" version of the cabin for the 500S, at night, is its a little difficult to see the engine levers (all three and with cabin lights on).

Hi Ed, thanks for the info. I did not touch anything but the carpets and the panel. But I'll see what I can do about it.

Bernd

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Great stuff, thanks.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Downloaded and installed. :hi:

Why not a bright new cockpit? :wink:

Brand new i should say.....

Real Deraps

Where is Richard's upper dash lights mod?  Anyone know?

Thanks.

I'll send it to you Jack

Rich Sennett