Sign in to follow this  
daveinpa

Tutorial for PFPX?

has anyone encountered a tutorial for pfpx which doesn't have an unprepared, self- agrandizing, blathering brit

who say but-yeah

and etc etc a thousand times

only one i have found is Froogle who covers in 10 minute what these others cover in an hour

has anyone encountered a tutorial for pfpx which doesn't have an unprepared, self- agrandizing, blathering brit

who say but-yeah

only one i have found is Froogle who covers in 10 minute what these others cover in an hour

Seriously?  That's how you ask for help; open a 2.5 year old thread and insult the British Flt Sim community?  BTW, if it wasn't for them,  Flt Sim wouldn't exist as it does today. In many ways, they're more fanatical about this hobby then we are.  

Go to you Youtube and search "PFPX tutorial"; there's plenty of tutorials that may fit your pallet ....

• Upvote 3

Matt King

I thought these were pretty good. This is sticky-posted in the PFPX forum (who would think to look there?  :smile: ):

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/79774-great-videos/

EDIT: I don't seem them in the above post anymore, videos are linked below:

https://youtu.be/uLizA1mm7eE

https://youtu.be/WzMgIEoemfE

https://youtu.be/PDfAs6QmjbE

Barry Friedman

Kyle does a 3 part series on pfpx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

who say but-yeah

Least they made the effort. I am surprised you got help on this thread, as far as I am concerned, you could go suck a lemon.

I am sure you don't speak for the people of Lewisburg, or the whole of the United States.

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Don't worry, us Brits are thick skinned.

Besides, we are probably world leaders in taking the p#ss, so when some comes our way we have to take it, don't we?

Anyway, Kyles PFPX tutorials are very good and got me going successfully.

Regards

Stu

• Upvote 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

As a non-native speaker I absolutely adore British YouTubers because they speak so much more pronounced that it's way easier for me to follow along. I particularly like Matt Davies, who's also got a (rather dated) PFPX video on his channel. It's only 10 minutes and he rarely says "but-yeah" as far as I remember ;-) : 

Being Irish, I love watching tutorials by Brits, as I know I will be able to understand what they say. However in Froogle's case, while I totally respect him and his vast knowledge of all things flightsim, the guy races through everything and can be very hard to understand. I find myself spending more time rewinding and trying to catch what he did or what switch he clicked etc.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

yep froogle does go pretty fast

Kyle seems to have the best mix of knowledege, speed and clear pronunciation