Sign in to follow this  
saed45

aerofly ver 2 trailer

Does anyone know if it will include an ATC system? If it looks like the spiritual successor to Flight Unlimited 3, then it needs to sound like it aswell :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

No ATC, they will work later on this.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

looks very good. i hope it will become full scale flight sim. and of corse 3rd party support.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

The base version will already include a worldwide base mesh and low-resolution aerial imges. All beyond has to be done by IPACS, 3rd parties and interested/able users.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I assume that Airbus and the Boeing 747 won't have a proper FMC and Vnav functions, am i right?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Looks nice for sure. Just curious whether another base of developers can be found to make it as rich as the other two platforms. 

Hans

The base version will already include a worldwide base mesh and low-resolution aerial imges. All beyond has to be done by IPACS, 3rd parties and interested/able users.

Kind regards, Michael

Do they have any commercial partners as of yet? I remember there being a few good freewares for the old version. Would be nice if there were some 3rd party devs on board. 

I assume that Airbus and the Boeing 747 won't have a proper FMC and Vnav functions, am i right?

I wouldnt count on too much in terms of avionics. Hopefully this version supports clickable cockpit interiors. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Do they have any commercial partners as of yet? I remember there being a few good freewares for the old version. Would be nice if there were some 3rd party devs on board. 

Milviz has confirmed to be on board. They provided a hand full of planes for the initial version.

Kind regards, Michael

Ok, disk IS cleaned here - uninstalled XpX, only DCS and Aerowinx PSX ( my cannonical sims ) installed - disk ready for DTG ** AND ** This great looking Girl!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

And the airbus seems to be the Aerosoft one, does it not?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Great looking sim - thanks for sharing

Hey Rich, I agree except for those Grumman style battleship rivets on the 737 wing  :fool:

That Corsair looks   :shok:

Vegas looks great- they even modeled the High Roller!

Good times ahead!

This is what a new sim SHOULD look like.