Sign in to follow this  
Tom Wright

Mouse Cursor Lag

Hi All,

Is it just me or does anyone else find that the mouse cursor is really laggy when moving it over the cockpit switches? Primarily in the IXEG 737 but I think it's a general XP thing rather than aircraft specific. Seems to be when the cursor changes from a normal arrow into the hand, it hesitates and slows down. Particularly noticeable if you move the mouse quickly over a panel with lots of click spots, like the overhead or the MCP, the mouse seems to slow down.

Is it just me?!

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

I did notice it also. My guess is that it is a feature of Xplane 10 like we can find in DCS World where the mouse cursor sticks to the virtual cockpit button to help graving it. It may help when using trackir.

Some experts should confirm this behavior.

Pierre

Huh, I've never noticed this at all. Will have to check.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I have the same problem. Sometimes the cursor is is entirely out of view. Only somwhere a very little dot and you must click "in the middle of nowhere to see it back.

Jack

Thanks guys, at least I'm not alone!

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

I noticed this when I tried the" Vertical Sync Adaptive" (half refresh rate) in nVidia control panel. Everything looked fine but the mouse lag was so bad that I went back to "Use 3D application saetting".

Dennis

Dennis Elliott