Sign in to follow this  
Marcel1985

IVAO MTL is invisible FSX DX10

Hi all,

I have run into a problem with my IVAO MTL on FSX.

I did a complete reinstall of my fsx and did all the relevant .cfg changes via DX10. ( Great product)

I sit with a problem that if I log on to IVAO I can only see the aircraft lights but the aircraft itself is invisible.

I have read a few forums regarding this but their only fix is to set the aircraft cast shows on ground to off. But I had mine on before and the IVAO MTL worked 100%.

The other thing I read was with regards to the Legacy shader settings, I have tried a few even disabling it etc and unfortunately no joy.

Is their anything I can try or change without turning the aircraft cast shadows on the ground problem?

I thank you in advance.

Marcel

It's an incompatibility between some sceneries that use the old sdk and aircraft that use the old sdk, it's not a dx10 issue insofar as I know - it happens the same in dx9.

I understand it's connected with some old scasm code that if the scenery uses then it impacts ai aircraft if they cast shadows on the ground.

If you go to a different airport it will work fine.