Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

How do I remove Scenery files from FS

Hi there. I am still using FS2004, and not switching to FSX yet because I have a lot of money invested with add-on payware products.

My question is regarding the many scenery folders I found at the bottom of my Flight Simulator folder.

There is a NewScenery, oldscenery. Over 20 "Scenery before .....xxx" folders. scenery ifsd110, scenery ifsd111, etc.

Is there a program that will be able to manage all of these list of sceneries I added to my Flight Simulator? The extra lists are too many to locate what I am looking for.

It all started when I was trying to delete an old scenery for SKBO I purchased many years ago from a group called Virtual Colombia. I cannot delete that scenery because I cannot find it in the list of airports installed in my Flight Simulator.

I just purchased a new scenery made by Blue Print Simulations. When I installed it, I was hoping it would override the previous scenery, but it is still there.

Perhaps someone can assist me here. I will be very grateful.

Thanks