Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Trying to create camera views in VC.

I have followed the tutorial and I have the dialogue box displayed which allows me to position the view,etc. however, how do I assign a keystroke to the new view? I have no option to do so. I reference the tutorial below. "Click in the upper Joystick Button / Key Sequence box to assign a joystick button"

Click in the upper Joystick Button / Key Sequence box to assign a joystick button, click in the lower box to assign a key command. Any assigned key command must not be used elsewhere (FSX, FSUIPC etc.), if it is then FSX will refuse to relay the key press event to the OpusFSI interface. The OpusFSI interface will accept buttons 1 through to 32 of Joysticks 1 through to 8. All button and registered key events are displayed within the Spy window when the button or key is pressed. If they are not displayed then the joystick or button is invalid, not registered within FSX, already assigned elsewhere, or just an illegal entry.

Keith Sandford.

Just click within the relevent box then press the required button to assign it, similar for the key sequence using the other box. The pressed button or key sequence will appear within the box. Of course you must have the controller emabled within the sim otherwise the sim will not generate the button event for opus to recognise.

Stephen :-)