Sign in to follow this  
ark

Lear35 GNS530 Popup Display

When using the GNS530 popup, should the displays on the popup and the VC mounted GNS530 be in sync -- show the same info, change at the same time, etc?

I find this not to be the case. In fact, in some cases clicking on one of the popup buttons, like VNAV, changes the VC GNS530 display to the VNAV page, but the display on the popup doesn't change at all. Very strange. Do I have some type of install error?

Thx,

Al

This is quite usual and happens in aircraft of other developers, too. So no error in your installation, but see it as a feature: Some things are global settings, some are local to the instance of the GNS you are using.

But yes, sometimes this is annoying, therefore I usually create a new VC view (I use EZCA, but this is possible without it, too) that shows the VC's GNS.