Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Undocked 2D panel unresponsive.

I have, as the title suggests, undocked the 2D panel and dragged onto a second monitor. I then have the VC cockpit on main screen zoomed in so that I get the DHM effects provided by Opus FSX. Now the problem being is that with the VC enabled on main screen that 2D panel s unresponsive. It's frozen in time. Is there a way to fix this?

Keith Sandford.

Hello Keith,  I have no idea what DHM is in Opus FSX, but  in order to undock main view to 2nd monitor select upper bracket next to the P key on keyboard, press right click on mouse and you should get outside view and drag it over to 2nd monitor and drag bottom corner right to expand full screen. This is by memory, hope it works. 

Using DX10? Right click(or left can't remember because I switched to P3D) and it should be ok. This is right after you move it right?

Richie Walsh

All screens are docked perfectly. My issue is that if the 2D cockpit and the VC are displayed at the same time then the 2D cockpit instruments are frozen. I'm hoping PMDG tech support might have an answer for me.

Keith Sandford.