Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

AC 500 Dome light fix download

FWIW - I also didn't have an existing file by that name (int1_night).

Someone mentioned a newer d/l file.  Carenado's website still shows the same filename that I downloaded the day it came out, but if there is some newer version of the d/l file, I'd like to get it.

Cheers

Jeff

Way up on the overhead panel..

Carenado doesnt rename the file as far as I know - it will be the same name as your original file but file size will be different in this case file size is the same - so not sure if its in-fact different

Now there may not be that file in FSX users folder as I am on P3D - You guys not finding this file on FSX by any chance ?

Rich Sennett

Thanks Richard.

I'm doing a complete cockpit/cabin cleanup and now added your modified lights to the overhear front panel.

Carenado doesnt rename the file as far as I know - it will be the same name as your original file but file size will be different in this case file size is the same - so not sure if its in-fact different

Now there may not be that file in FSX users folder as I am on P3D - You guys not finding this file on FSX by any chance ?

The file is there in both P3D and FSX.

For those guys who can't fined the files, the file names is AERO_int1_night.dds, not nt1_night.dds

Cheers.

Thanks Richard.

I'm doing a complete cockpit/cabin cleanup and now added your modified lights to the overhear front panel.

The file is there in both P3D and FSX.

For those guys who can't fined the files, the file names is AERO_int1_night.dds, not nt1_night.dds

Cheers.

Thanks Ramon didnt spend much time on it but for now I think it works - one thing I have noticed is the night textures are very pixelated - front view and panning left or right in the vc - you seeing this

Rich Sennett

No.

Are you using my dodded textures, or the other guys Bernd textures?

Here is a pic of panel night textures in daylight (At night is is dark).

Cheers.

Something strange going on original carenado folder had 79 images in it mine now has 80 - have to look this over get back to you - I will load back up original carenado common textures and go from there 

Using these

http://www.avsim.com/topic/488487-ac-500s-to-the-mro-minor-overhaul-wip/page-2

wipsu8.jpg

Rich Sennett

Ok loaded default Carenado and still see nasty textures at night - not my rig so not sure whats going on anyone else seeing this at night also the one extra file was a readme from the updated textures so deleted that

Rich Sennett

Not me Rich

This is a similar view on a heavily modified dds file.

MODPANELTexture-Set5_Night.jpg

Really don't know what's going on in your PC.

Not me Rich

This is a similar view on a heavily modified dds file.

Really don't know what's going on in your PC.

Thank you for pic - have to figure this out as its the only aircraft I have this issue with - but I will figure it out  :wink:

Oh wait a minute you dont have your overhead light on I need a shot of that - mine looks fine with out the overhead light out as your pic shows - thanks

Rich Sennett

Richard, I downloaded and installed into my FSX your lighting file.  It's outstanding!  Much better than the original.

Thanks for your outstanding talent.  I wouldn't even know where to begin.  Kudos to you man!

Jack Sawyer

Richard, I downloaded and installed into my FSX your lighting file.  It's outstanding!  Much better than the original.

Thanks for your outstanding talent.  I wouldn't even know where to begin.  Kudos to you man!

Awesome Jack - hope your feeling a bit better - did you get my last repaint - black and red stripes ?

Rich Sennett

I did Richard but when I installed it I couldn't notice any difference, no offense, maybe I did it wrong.  But I followed the instructions verbatim and know how to add liveries.

Jack Sawyer

Jack, make sure in the part you pasted into your aircraft.cfg file that you changed texture=1 to reflect the new number.

I did Richard but when I installed it I couldn't notice any difference, no offense, maybe I did it wrong.  But I followed the instructions verbatim and know how to add liveries.

Jack, make sure in the part you pasted into your aircraft.cfg file that you changed texture=1 to reflect the new number.

As Martin has stated - Jack send me a pm of your aircraft.cfg file so I can look at it thank you

Rich Sennett

Thank you Martin, yes, I did, as I usually do with liveries I copied the text, pasted it at the bottom of the last texture entry, cnanged the number and saved.

Then ran FSX and I even had a new plane shown. But when I loaded the correct one with the tail number mentioned in the texture file I could not see a difference. What shoud I have seen?

I can still do it again a I uninstalled it and installed V 1.1 a little while ago.

As Martin has stated - Jack send me a pm of your aircraft.cfg file so I can look at it thank you

I will do Richard but I just quit FSX, shut down the PC, on my iPad now trying to dal with this knee pain. I will get it to you as soon as I get a chance. May not be till tomorrow. They said I could sit and fly but with feet on pedals it's pure agony.

Jack Sawyer

Thank you Martin, yes, I did, as I usually do with liveries I copied the text, pasted it at the bottom of the last texture entry, cnanged the number and saved.

Then ran FSX and I even had a new plane shown. But when I loaded the correct one with the tail number mentioned in the texture file I could not see a difference. What shoud I have seen?

I can still do it again a I uninstalled it and installed V 1.1 a little while ago.

I will do Richard but I just quit FSX, shut down the PC, on my iPad now trying to dal with this knee pain. I will get it to you as soon as I get a chance. May not be till tomorrow. They said I could sit and fly but with feet on pedals it's pure agony.

Git yah Jack no problem I will be here  :wink:

Rich Sennett