Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

What simulator do you use...

I just bought three new FS9 sceneries today.  :Party:

I just bought new scenery today also (I only bought two though). I bought the new Salzburg scenery and the new Liege scenery.

Unfortunately, ImagineSim have recently stated on their facebook that they will no longer be doing FS9 sceneries.

This is what was said on the Facebook site:  "Sales returns for the our last KATL 2016 FS2004 version have proved to be just too low over the past six months to make another FS9 product viable."  I wonder why this airport was picked to test the FS9 market because it is a product that has had many iterations?  I bought it on the promise of better performance but it seems a lot FS9ers decided not to invest more money in that scenery.  Maybe a new airport would have been a better benchmark?

I wonder if there is still hope for a  FS9 version of Drzewiecki Design's Baku UBBB airport?

Voted, bought,

Stanislav just confirmed it (kind of) :wink:

will buy.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Aerosoft just released the German Airports Team version 2 of Frankfurt.  A FS9 version was, at least, not point blank ruled out as a possibility: " The new edition of Germany's largest airport will be published according to Aerosoft for FSX and Prepar3D, however a FS9 version is still uncertain."  Does anyone know if a decision was made by GAP on a FS9 version 2 of this airport?

I wont upgrade until a 64 bit system that can utilize my modern hardware is available. 

Till then Ill still and love to use my CS757 home built simulator for FS9.  No problems here ! 

homepit.jpg