Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

Hello

Thank God there is a Forum for this airplane.  I too just purchased the Falcon 7x for FSX version 1.0b.  I'm having a peculiar problem that may not have anything to do with the plane itself.

PROBLEM:  I start FSX and choose the Falcon 7x but the regular 2 dimensional left seat cockpit view does not work.  I can snap to the right, behind me, to the left but looking straight into the panel I find myself looking at the ground of the airport.  I've tried all sorts of things trying to remedy this including panning through all of the view sequences.  My other aircraft don't have this problem.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Matthew 

Try to get a refund.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Try to get a refund.

Denied, twice. I will wait for version 1.1 and if that is also a fail then I will put in a PayPal dispute. 

Any hope yet?

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

If you want a payware bizjet where everything actually works, including the autopilot, get my personal favorite, the Flysimware Learjet 35A.    If you do get it, I highly recommend also purchasing the Flight 1 Garmin GTN 750.

The problem is some of us are looking for a large cabin, long range business jet. In which the Falcon 7x remains the only current option. It would be nice if Aerosoft would release a Global 5000/6000 version of their CRJ project, but I am not holding my breath. 

I am afraid I found this forum to late. I bought the piece of crap and am very disappointed with no response from Wilco waiting for V1.1.....

Dispute it with your credit card company. You bought a product that isn't working as advertised.

Aaron Ortega

Wilco released V1.1 of the 7x, but I am still having some problems.  Is anyone else experiencing some shaking while passing through 280 KIAS on climb out?  The plane just shakes up and down as if it is in an over speed situation.  Frame rates are still bad, any ideas on how to improve them?

Thanks,

John

with 1.1 i did climb with VS to M0.86 @ FL410, no shaking. But i had CTD after start descend, BEX error, Falconcocpit.dll :/

Frames are unchanged, i.e. quite bad. I notice I cannot control/dim the interior lights, only PDU and MDU. Only turn them off or on with the L key. This worked before, unless I remember wrongly. Anyone else noticing this?

Hans

Thank goodness for these forums - I had actually very strongly considered purchasing this product, as I find the Dassault Falcon 7X to be a very interesting bizjet.  But I think I will hold off until I hear that Wilco fixes the major issues with the plane.  Sorry to hear that so many of you are having problems with it.

with 1.1 i did climb with VS to M0.86 @ FL410, no shaking. But i had CTD after start descend, BEX error, Falconcocpit.dll :/

Same here. 

Hans

Same here.

Also ILS APP not working. No GS or LOC holding. 

VOR2 no DME and incorrect direction to beacon.

No taxi and landing lights.

Strange white lights in the tail?

Not holding altitude below 5000ft

Magnetic degrees out by about 30 degrees indicated.