Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

Just remember with Wilco "days" actually means "weeks."

It is disappointing that AVSIM continues to support this company by allowing advertising and delaying a review until they can provide the reviewer with a version that will allow for at least a moderately positive review.

A restaurant generally does not get the benefit of multiple visits by a food critic, they have to get it right the first time. Same thing with a automotive manufacture, they have one chance to get it right and earn awards for their vehicle. So why is it that when it comes to Flight Simulation Software Reviews the entire community is happy to let the developer to keep trying and when they get it right we will review it? 

This product and Wilco deserves exactly what it earned on the day of its release. A bug filled product that missed nearly every expectation of the user. Here is your two thumbs down, stinker or rotten tomato award for producing an underwhelming flight sim product. 

• Upvote 1

so spot on darn right there Ken!!!

How many people are suffering from low framerate problems with this aircraft?

Me!!!! for sure (one of) the worst i have ever experinced during my 20 yeras in this hobby!!!

so spot on darn right there Ken!!!

Me!!!! for sure (one of) the worst i have ever experinced during my 20 yeras in this hobby!!!

Me too the worst in 32 years flightsimming.

What I mean is.....what percentage of the Falcon 7X userbase is suffering from framerate problems?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

What I mean is.....what percentage of the Falcon 7X userbase is suffering from framerate problems?

Should be close to 100% :Big Grin:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

If that is really the case, then the beta testing department could do with an upgrade.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just remember with Wilco "days" actually means "weeks."

It is disappointing that AVSIM continues to support this company by allowing advertising and delaying a review until they can provide the reviewer with a version that will allow for at least a moderately positive review.

A restaurant generally does not get the benefit of multiple visits by a food critic, they have to get it right the first time. Same thing with a automotive manufacture, they have one chance to get it right and earn awards for their vehicle. So why is it that when it comes to Flight Simulation Software Reviews the entire community is happy to let the developer to keep trying and when they get it right we will review it? 

This product and Wilco deserves exactly what it earned on the day of its release. A bug filled product that missed nearly every expectation of the user. Here is your two thumbs down, stinker or rotten tomato award for producing an underwhelming flight sim product. 

Exactly!

So they're are doing an update

The updates to the TBM did improve things considerably

Things may improve, you never know

Hear hear.....

Dear Falcon 7X Pilot,

A new version (v1.2) of your Falcon 7X is now up on your account.

Falcon 7X version 1.2 includes the following fixes and improvements :

. Corrected array going out of bounds causing CTD.

. Found a problem in the process that was preventing flight plans from loading while airborne.

. Changed code to make CDI needle visible

. Corrected overlapping mouse rectangles on MDU 2 preventing Bleed Air synoptic from showing.

. Corrected panel light switch on the overhead.

. Overhead panel switch tooltip changed from “overheat” to “overhead”.

. Updated Navigraph database (Aug 2016).

. Renewed night lighting and added missing night textures.

. Added emergency led lighting to passenger area (switchable from the emergency lighting switch in the overhead panel).

Hans

Must say what an improvement my first completed flight in months.

Still these are not attended to:

1. VOR2 direction still incorrect with no DME

2. Landing lights work at night but not during day time.

3. No flashing landing lights.

4. The Mag direction is still out with 20 degrees and makes it impossible to do an ILS landing.

5. Not holding the GS with the autopilot on.

6. Gauges are to bright at night with the dimmer not working.

Nico van Jaarsveld

FAWB

Thanks

but I found it

Only the old versions were on my orders on "my dashboard"

the new version was accessible from "my downloads"

downloading now

cheers

I welcome the improvements in the AP and getting rid of the CTD

but no improvement in frame rates for me

still a slide show below 10K altitude