Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

1. Still the true North indication and mag indication are the same value as soon as airborne (Only showing the true north and we are using the mag direction to navigate)

2. Direction indication on VOR2 still incorrect and no DME2

3. No glidescope holding when doing a ILS Apch

4. FMC flight plan following incorrect and airac nav data some airports missing or incorrect.

Version 1.4 out

Can't see any changes from V1.3. All the above are still errors.

Frame rate improved ?

Yes on my system set to target frames of 30 f/s  running 28,29 f/s (Updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers 30 August 2016)

Previous frames 12 -15 f/s

PS

Just used the ADF in flight direction to the ADF incorrect

All of these "fixes" and Wilco has yet to find a better method of copyright protection other then making you copy and paste each part of the three keys into the installer.  :Hmmmph:

I've better frames too, an improvement, but still very stuttery at low altitudes

I'll try updating the Geforce drivers

All of these "fixes" and Wilco has yet to find a better method of copyright protection other then making you copy and paste each part of the three keys into the installer.  :Hmmmph:

Ken, I always copy (CTRL-C) the serial key before starting the installer.  By doing so, the installer will automatically place the key inside the appropriate window.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hi all,

How about an update on this jet. I believe v1.1 is the latest attempt by Wilco, so how are they doing? Getting there or still on life support and fading?

And what's a realistic price compared with what else is out there?

TIA

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Version 1.4 out

Can't see any changes from V1.3. All the above are still errors.

Is it just me support is reporting these things are working on their side?

1. Still the true North indication and mag indication are the same value as soon as airborne (Only showing the true north and we are using the mag direction to navigate)

2. Direction indication on VOR2 still incorrect and no DME2

3. No glidescope holding when doing a ILS Apch

4. FMC flight plan following incorrect and airac nav data some airports missing or incorrect.

Nico,

I have found stuff they say they fixed in 1.0c that still is broken such as the reversal of the throttle levers and engines. Sim assigned throttle #2 still controls the #3 engine and sim assigned throttle #3 still controls the #2 engine. When this is reported they simply state, "all confirmed bugs will be fixed." I have talked to a few real Falcon pilots who confirm the center throttle controls the center engine. 

Wilco either purposely chooses not to understand reports, bother clarifying the content of a report, or they have chosen not to fix these items. I'm having a very hard time contemplating how huge errors such as above can "work" on their test systems yet fail on customers machines. 

I've been burned by bad products by WIlco in the past and got stupid when a beta tester told me how 'good' their Falcon 7x was and tried them again. I should have know better. 

The funny thing is they name their company after radio telephony that means "will comply." Their company name should be "Negative," as you will get negative customer support, negative software and have a negative experience. 

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is they name their company after radio telephony that means "will comply." Their company name should be "Negative," as you will get negative customer support, negative software and have a negative experience. 

+1, well said.

Hans

Same here, I sent them a list last week of about 15-20 items that were not working or working incorrectly.  The response I received was that they all were either working on their end or have been fixed.  These people have absolutely no clue when it comes to real world aviation and its sad because if you read the description of their aircraft you are lead to believe it was designed to replicate the real thing.  One of the responses I received from Tiffany was that they never had the intention of replicating the real aircraft and that the so called endorsement from Dassault wasn't an endorsement, but a license to use the Dassault name. False advertising maybe?  I am done dealing with them, I have learned my lesson and that is to never buy another product from Wilco again. 

Same here, I sent them a list last week of about 15-20 items that were not working or working incorrectly.  The response I received was that they all were either working on their end or have been fixed.  These people have absolutely no clue when it comes to real world aviation and its sad because if you read the description of their aircraft you are lead to believe it was designed to replicate the real thing.  One of the responses I received from Tiffany was that they never had the intention of replicating the real aircraft and that the so called endorsement from Dassault wasn't an endorsement, but a license to use the Dassault name. False advertising maybe?  I am done dealing with them, I have learned my lesson and that is to never buy another product from Wilco again. 

i agree

I am done dealing with them, I have learned my lesson and that is to never buy another product from Wilco again.

Hear hear

What I don't understand is that they can simulate the most complicated gauges but a simple VOR2 with DME they can't. (They say it is working correctly on their system but I see f all)

Maybe another update on the way ?

You never know

Maybe

Wilco Falcn 7x v2.0

Bug free for the Christmas purchasers